woman

"Three agents." Her usually meticulous bun stationed on the back of her head has several strands of hair sticking out, taking away from her overall air of power. "Three agents have been compromised."

Back stick straight, the woman watching the speaker fights off the urge to roll her eyes. 

"All because her previous hire let slip her previous alias."

Alias. 

That's what that name was now. 

Just another alias.

"Katya Kovalik is dead." She says, watching as Madame B stops in her pacing. The hands clenched behind her back shaking slightly in fury. 

"Yes. Katya is dead. But her body still moves. Still breathes. And she is still a threat."

Rising from her seat, the woman strides over to Madame B. Her hands settle on the base of the teacher's neck. Thumbs grazing over prominent collar bones. "Very few people remember that name. Have faith Madame B. The soviet union will take care of everything."

Madame B's eyes waver, her breathing quickening in pace. With a small nod, Madame B takes a deep breath.

Upon release, her head is jerked to the side. Her once pristine and prominent collar bones shattered from the sheer force of the action of the broken neck. 

Her body drops to the floor. White peaks out from the base of Madame B's head, bone. 

"Very few people remember that name." 

The woman repeats, leaving the room, her hands still bloody and aching. 

.

not edited