Part 5.

Chapter 5.

It was the week after the boys left and my best friend had been living in the apartment with Cass and I for about 3 days now. Much to my dismay Cass and Kelsi didn’t seem to get along all that well. It’s not like they hated each other or anything, they just didn’t see eye to eye about many things. It was starting to stress me out a bit which was why I was very excited for our Skype date with the boys tonight. The first night they had been gone they skyped us before and after their concert. Cass and I got to meet Josh, who is a little sassy but truly a complete sweetheart. Josh and I have been texting back and forth lately since he isn’t as busy as the boys and over the past couple days have become quite close. It was only an hour until we would finally get to see our boys; I was quite excited since this would be the first time the boys and Kelsi would meet.

I decided to take a quick shower before we went to the store and got snacks for our little date. As soon as I was out of the shower I threw on some sweats and a t-shirt deciding to let my hair dry into its natural unruly beach waves. Harry always loved seeing my hair in its natural state. Kelsi and I headed to the store since I wanted to be able to have some one on one time with her before she met the boys for the first time. We walked down the isle of candy, chips, and soda.

“What kind of soda should we get Ellie?”

“Doesn’t matter to me!” I shouted back to her from the other side of the isle.

As we began to walk towards the cash register with both arms full of junk a young girl walked towards me with a timid look on her face.

“Are you Elizabeth?”

Before I could even answer with more than a nod she squealed slightly.

“I’m sorry to bother you, but could I please take a picture with you?”

I knew she could see the look of pure confusion on my face…

“You’re Harry Styles girlfriend right?”

I blushed bright red, “yes, I am sweetheart…” I replied.

Immediately remembering why she had approached me I set down all the food in my arms on the counter next to the register; I bent down a bit in order to put my arms around the girl as Kelsi snapped the photo. As the little girl thanked me for the photo she began to skip away; seconds later she quickly turned on her heals and waved for me to come down to her level so she could tell me something. I did as the young girl commanded,

she lifted herself onto her tip toes and whispered into my ear “You’re really pretty”

 And with that she giggled and skipped back to her mother who had been watching us from a nearby isle. After paying for all our junk food Kelsi quickly turned to me as we walked out of the store

“ What was that about?! I thought no one had ever seen you and Harry together??”

“They haven’t! We never went out anywhere that people could have seen us after the night I kissed him…”

As we entered the apartment Cass came running down the stair screaming,

“Have you seen the One Direction interview today??!?” Of course I haven’t… between work and getting ready for tonight I hadn’t had time to go on the internet at all. I just looked at her with a blank stare as she practically dragged me to the laptop setting on my bed.

“Look at this!” she exclaimed.

Oh. My. God. Harry actually did it! He told an interviewer that he was in a relationship with me! He didn’t even tell me he was going to do it… much less when! A small tear of joy escaped the corner of my eye.

“You know this means he is serious about you right?!” they both said in unison, which in itself was hard to believe.

Harry Styles had publically announced that he was in a serious relationship with ME, a girl from the freaking valley! As soon as it started to set in we got a chat invitation from the boys. The first face that popped up on the screen was Harry. He had an enormous smile on his face

“Hey babe, did you see the interview today?”

All I could manage was a small nod with big smile on my face. I couldn’t help it, I was so giddy and couldn’t stop giggling like a little school girl. I heard chuckling coming from off screen. My heart skipped a beat; it was the boys! It was MY boys. Nothing could ruin this night! Liam was the first to accompany Harry on the screen I wanted to leap up and hold him in a huge bear hug… but I couldn’t. It was a very bitter sweet feeling. After him, came the rest of the boys, I couldn’t help but let a few tears fall… I had missed those boys so much. As soon as Niall saw Cass his face lit up, I swear it is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen; they’re so perfect! Through all the excitement of seeing 1D again I almost forgot to introduce Kelsi. After all the introductions were over it was time to get to catching up. Niall and Cass talked a lot about what has happened since they left; of course I had to have Liam explain everything Niall was saying since his mouth was always full of food. Oh how I missed that boy. We were all having a great time catching up but it was starting to get late and Louis was starting to complain about how tired he was. Finally after lots of good-bye’s the boys had gotten offline. I could tell that Kelsi fully approved of the boys, and after talking with the girls about the events of the night all three of us finally drifted off to sleep in my bed.