Part 3

Author's note: Things are going to get little upsetting in the next few chapters so i apologize in advance.

Please leave comments xx

Chapter 3.

I awoke in the morning to 5 boys singing the wake up song; apparently I had slept well past noon. Finally getting up and brushing my teeth I met the boys downstairs for breakfast.

Harry was the first to greet me in the dining area; its startled me as he wrapped his arms around me hugging me from behind and whispering into my ear,

“You look beautiful when you sleep love.”

His hug did not linger but something about it made it feel as though we had been standing there like that for hours. I grabbed an apple and a small stack of French toast and went to sit down with the rest of the boys. The rest of the day seemed to drag on quite slowly but I enjoyed every moment I got to spend with the boys. For the rest of the month I found myself at the hotel with the boys and Cass more often than not. Liam and I quickly became the absolute best of friends and I found that I had a special relationship with each of the boys. Louis and I were always getting into trouble and he knew exactly how to make my day. Me and Niall could talk about anything for hours as long as there was food in front of us, he was like a little brother to me and I loved him with all my heart. Zayn and I always had a good time going out and shopping around every time we went out we seemed to come back with at least one hundred dollars worth of clothes and hair product, I like to think of him as my special gay friend even though he was about as straight as they come. And then there is Harry; everything with him is always so easy and natural, we argue a lot but the arguments never lasted more than 5 minutes at a time. I knew it was very obvious for me that there was more feelings there than just a friendship, at least for me there was. The boys were leaving to finish the rest of their tour soon and I couldn’t stop thinking about how weird things would be without them. As the last week approached the boys had decided that they would each get one day to have one on one time with me.

First up was Niall of course, he is a very impatient young man. Our day together consisted mostly of me showing him all the best restaurants around the area he hadn’t found yet. We went to a movie after we had stuffed ourselves so much I could barely walk. The day was sweet and simple, nothing was ever to serious when I was with Niall he was a very carefree young lad. As we walked out to the car after the movie Niall’s face was red from laughing so hard; I think his outbursts of laughter were even funnier than the movie. I love Niall so much; I can’t believe our time together was almost over. As we drove back to the hotel I looked over noticing that his eyes had become slightly misty. No, he was not going to cry! Not my Niall… As we parked I did the only thing I could think of to make him feel better; I leaned over and wrapped my arms around him in a giant bear hug.

“I’m really going to miss you Elizabeth.”

And with that we got out of the car and walked up to the hotel. I couldn’t believe my boys were going to be leaving me soon, it didn’t seem real yet.

Today is my day with Zayn, so of course we drove to the biggest mall we could find within 45 minutes of the area. We spent the entire day trying on clothes that the other picked out for each other. After trying on quite possibly everything in the whole mall we decided to go get some food. We went to our favorite restaurant together; the meal started out very light hearted but soon became quite a sentimental time. Zayn had almost broken down into tears halfway through the meal as we reminisced on our time we had spent together. No one would ever understand how special our relationship was but the two of us. Although the boys thought our relationship consisted mostly of shopping; it was made up of much more than that.  We had helped each other through tough times and I was always there for him when things with Perrie got tough. Shopping was just a way to help cope with the bad stuff that would come crashing in around us. After paying the bill we headed back to the hotel. The car ride was very quiet but it was understood silence; this was the last time we would get to spend one on one time together and it almost seemed too precious of time to disturb with talking.

Four more days, that’s all I had left with the 5 boys who had unknowingly changed my life.

Today was my day with Louis and I was very much looking forward to it. We did a whole lot of nothing and still managed to get into more trouble than I expected. I’m positive that we had run over every part of town, BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. I hadn’t expected the end of the day to go the way it did though, Louis got… well, he became very serious. He told me about how much he missed Eleanor and how he couldn’t believe that now he was going to have one more special lady in his life that he would leave. I couldn’t help it, I broke down in tears; I know how much fans fantasize about meeting the boys and being invited to go on tour, but in reality that is not the case. I can’t just leave everything I know and travel with a boy band; A) they aren’t allowed to have people with them at all times on tour and B) there’s no way I could just leave for months like that. I felt Louis strong arms pull me in close and we held each other as tears kept sliding down our cheeks. I had never seen Louis even least bit upset, so to see him crying right in front of me was overwhelming. I only wish I could explain what it felt like better…. It was like watching the strongest man you’ve ever met or your father break down into tears, only worse. As the last tears fell we composed ourselves and got in the car heading back to my apartment; I had decided it would be best for me to sleep at home tonight.

I entered the dark apartment knowing it would just be me here tonight; Cassandra was spending the rest of the week with Niall. I undressed and stepped into the shower, immediately sitting down as the events of the week all seemed to crash in around me. As I let the water run over my body I broke down into tears once again; how am I supposed to survive without these boys, they had become my best friends. I finally got out of the shower, brushed my teeth and through on some pajamas not bothering to dry my hair. As I crawled into bed I heard tapping on my window; opening the blinds I saw Harry standing outside tossing rocks at my window. I’ve never ran down my stairs faster in my entire life.  I flung the door open, and without thinking twice about it, ran over to Harry planting a kiss right on his lips. I quickly pulled back in embarrassment only to find him bringing me closer to himself and returning the kiss. It was the most amazing kiss I had ever shared with someone; it seemed to say everything we hadn’t expressed to each other in the past month. He came up to my room with me and we spent the entire night talking, watching movies, and cuddling.

“Elizabeth?” I heard him whisper.

“Yes?” I replied;

“I am so thankful to have met you that up on rocky hill, I hope you know I’ve been crazy about you since the second I laid eyes on you babe.”

Before I could even find the words to respond he had nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck and fallen asleep. His thick curls tickled my neck occasionally and I giggled to myself before falling asleep with his arms wrapped around me.

As I woke up in the morning I noticed that he was nowhere to be found; I was soon reassured by the smell of pancakes and eggs. I found him down stairs fixing breakfast,

“Good morning love” he said just before kissing my forehead.

After breakfast he announced that since it was his one on one day with me all he wanted to do was stay in the apartment with me and watch films. We spent the entire day snacking, watching TV, and occasionally making out… It was honestly more perfect than I could have ever imagined it. Towards the end of the evening things of course got quite emotional. We shared one last kiss before he walked out to his car and drove back to the hotel. I didn’t stay up much later after he had left since I knew tomorrow was my day with Daddy Direction and I needed to rest up.