Part 4

Chapter 4.

I woke up and got ready as fast as humanly possible and drove to the hotel to meet my best friend, Liam. We didn’t really do much all day other than drive around and talk with occasional musical outburst in the car. Not even half way through the day I had burst into tears as the thought of not having Liam around anymore crept into my mind. He tried many failed attempts at comforting me as he would just start to cry as well. We tried to look at the positive though; after he would leave to finish the tour him and Danielle would finally get to see each other again and my best friend Kelsi would be moving in with me and Cass. We spent the rest of the day thinking back to all the laughs we had shared together and trying to only think of the positive things we had shared. That night I was going to have the boys over at the apartment with me and Cassandra; it was going to be our last hurrah together. As we approached my street Liam felt a small pain in his abdomen, of course he just brushed it off but it worried me a little considering all the trouble he had with his kidneys as a child. We opened door and found that everyone was already there. This was going to be a night I would never forget. Lots of laughs and a few sheds of tears later we all decided it was time to hit the sheets. After all the boys had fallen asleep I guess harry decided to sneak up to my room and sleep in my bed with me, because when I woke up in the morning his arms were wrapped tightly around me.

Our last day all together was full of the boys packing and being on there cell phones talking to management, tweeting to fans, and of course Liam, Louis, and Zayn  were keeping in contact with the girlfriends. After 4 hours of just sitting and keeping each other company, Cass and I finally got to spend quality time with the boys. It was the last 5 hours we would see of our boys for who knows how long… Nothing after this would feel the same. We all shared lots of laughs and when it was almost time for them to leave Harry pulled me aside sneaking me out of the hotel room and down to his car.

We drove one last time up to rocky hill, our first meeting place, and watched the sunset. I knew we should be getting back to the boys and Paul since they were all probably freaking out so I got up and started to head to the car when I felt harry pulling me back towards the edge of the hill. He wrapped his arms around me as the wind began to pick up. I could smell the sweet fragrance of his cologne as he leaned down and whispered in to my ear

“I love you Elizabeth, I wish I didn’t have to leave but I have a commitment to the fans and the rest of the boys. I promise to bring you out to our concerts as much as possible and I will visit as much as I can. We are going to make this work.”

We got back to the hotel room and it seemed as though no one had even noticed we left, I was very wrong about that though. Paul came around the corner and as soon as he saw us he immediately started to yell; I couldn’t help it I began to cry and wrapped my arms around his neck. I was going to miss him and all of his yelling and over protectiveness; I had grown very fond of the boys’ security guard. As I let out a few loud sobs I found that all the boys had gotten up and enforced a giant group hug. That was the last memory I would have of the boys and the times we had spent together that month. They already earlier informed us that for our safety we were to stay in the hotel room until they were at least half an hour out due to crazy fangirls. The boys all grabbed their bags and without a word walked out of the room. I could hear Niall’s quiet sobs as the boys walked down the hall as me and Cassandra held onto to each other shaking through our tears.

I was going to miss them so much, but I knew I would see them soon enough; although I was not aware of just how soon we would be reunited with our 5 best friends…

Author's Note; Sorry this chapter was so short, I didnt realize how short it was going to be until I had finished it.