(Day 4 part 5-2)

After he felt his hands and toes starting to feel like prunes from staying in the almost- over flooded tub for longer than he can count, he
slowly got up, feeling the stain of the dried tears on his face as he finally turned off the water and got out of the shower, drying his hair with a towel and holding another one around his waist.

He walked up to the mirror to wash his face but paused automatically after seeing his reflection. What he saw staring back at him was something that nearly shocked him; something he didn't expect to look back at- at all.

What he saw was someone with dark bags under his eyes, a sorrow look on its face as if it hasn't seen happiness (la la la la la la la la la la-) in years, probably. His skin was pale as if he hasn't been in contact with sunlight in a while, either. (Hobi... Come here!)

Dead, is what he saw, literally.

Everyone else around here was dead in a way too, just like Jimin and Namjoon, but they didn't look like this.

They had a source to make things meaningful, unlike him.

He just needed to find someone to change him like everyone else does, mentally and physically, before he does something he'll regret....

Finally detaching his attention from the mirror, he finally worked up the strength to wash his face, brush his teeth and change into some more comforting clothes, which just consisted of a white see-through tank top and some sweatpants.

Climbing into bed, he however couldn't fall asleep after staring at the ceiling for what seemed like a while, something churning at the back of his brain that was preventing him from falling asleep.

And that something was the familiar face of the brunette he just couldn't stop thinking of.

(A/N)
I edited the last chapter and added it to this part, so things would seem more clearer if u re-read that. (Will delete note later)
Thx for ready so far! (If..Ur out there!)