Star Gazing

The stars glimmered in the now black, purple and blue sky, with the moon shining as three teens sat on the bench swing.

Kaito sitting to the left, Shuichi to right, who rested his head on the other's shoulder and Kokichi laying his legs across them both as he sat on Kaito's lap, leaning towards his chest trying to keep warm.

" and that's the Aries constellat- " the tallest of the two had gotten cut off by Kokichi's whines " Momota-chan it's cold! Couldn't we look from the comfort of the bedroom window! " the boy shivered as he just nuzzled his head to the crook of his neck. " O-Ouma-kun, it is cold out tonight but I don't think we could enjoy it as much from the window.. " Shuichi said much quieter and softly than ouma careful not to wake the neighbors up.

" But Saiha-- " he got cut off by kaito pressing his finger to his lips. Kokichi scrunched up his face and bit his finger. " OW! You little shit! " he yelped before Shuichi had to cover both of their mouths " shh! Don't wake up the neighbors.. " he looked worried as he glanced at the houses.

They both blinked and slowly nodded. Shuichi let a sigh escape his lips as he removed his hands from their mouths, before giving a small nervous and unsure smile. Kokichi just had a pout on his face as he turned his head away and decided to look up at the sky. Kaito gave a small smile as he draped his arm around Shuichi's shoulder, and one around Kokichi's waist. " Now that's the Lupus constellation. " he said in a much quieter voice.

It wasn't long until all three of them had fallen asleep on the bench before the sun was risen. Let's just hope they don't come down with a cold.