2

The sound of paper being crinckled and plastic being wrapped, filled the room of the small flower shop as two figures stood at the register. The scent of floral and wet earth filling their senses.

"Although it's artificial.." the ligher tan of the two, said gazing at the flowers being wrapped. "Blue roses were his favorite."

He turned to look away from the wrapping. Gazing to the now black-haired being he adored for so long. Gazing at those sad yet far-gazed eyes watching what he had been watching being done previously.

"A rose speaks of love silently.." The younger said while turning to the older. "..in a language only known to the heart.."

Yoongi's laugh was airy and quiet, but nothiless brought a smile to his gace. Amused smile on his face now as he gazed at the counter top.

"Of course he told you," the peach-haired of the two said while looking the opposite direction in amusement. "Even when I told him to never tell anyone.."

"He liked your music," Hoseok replied smiling. Dimples showing forth on the top edge of his lips. "He admired you for that."

"Yeah.." He agreed.

A faint glimpse of him teaching the one beside him to play the piano flashed in his mind before he blinked them away.

"And so do I, to this day.." that soft voice finished.

He turned this time to Hoseok. Gazing into those caramel brown eyes he adored so much. Those eyes that gazed so full of happiness and kindness at him.

"But he admired you more.."

And the other went silent. Words taken out of his mouth as those words sunk in and he tried to confusedly decipher them.

While he turned attention back to the blue roses.

-

The wind from the updraft of the skyscraper felt cool on his skin. The wind causing his hair to flutter as he staired at the ever rising morning sun.

The way the beautiful golden rays of the sun rays intermixed like a painting with the blue if the sky, filled him with awe and appreciation of the human world he still lived in

The reason of his stay, his reason. His persistant seek. The one he had been in search of all this time.

The only reason he chose to stay and persistently searched every second of the day for the past year for.

His everything.

His love, Jung Hoseok.

The one who he desperately would trade anything to be with again. The one he was left to no avail or lead to.

Hoseok seemed to have completely vanished from the life they had before.

The apartment they had shared, was long gone empty and abandoned. Only the gods know how much he cried finding that out when he went back. The only thing that had been left behind, was a picture on the refridgerator.