The words that flew out of his mouth were unexpected, but she guessed it had something to do with his past desire for woman. He had told her about that once, years ago. Bucky gave her the odd hunger, and she felt like she had something in her that needed to be filled.
"I-we'll have some fun when we get back." she said in a promising voice, pulling him a little closer. She could feel everything that touched her body.

He pulled her in for another kiss, proving that he was most definitely not in the mood to battle today. She leaned in as well, but it was only interrupted by the world's most awkward and tiniest man.

"Are you almost done - oh jeez, boobs!" Scott said, shielding his eyes from her chest.

"Scott!" Nava scolded as all the Avengers peered their heads in. "Get out!" He closed the door and Bucky and Nava remained silent for the rest of the time, getting changed and preparing themselves. They exited the van no more than a minute after, feeling a bit rushed.
The cold air felt nice against her exposed skin, and she took a seat on top of the car. She despised - or maybe liked - how he aroused her, and then did not a thing. It left her vehement and eager. She wondered if it was noticeable.

Not much time passed, and then everyone was ready.

"Nava, I want you with me. You're a great combatant. Just save some energy, okay?" Steve said, and she nodded, knowing that they were in no position to crack jokes. This wasn't even the real fight, it was just a minor problem that they needed to punch their way through.

"I'll see you again," Bucky promised and she nodded, knowingly. It was never the end for them. Just new beginnings.

They didn't kiss in front of anyone, but hugged instead. If they kissed all the time it wouldn't have as much value or meaning. His hands found the way to the small of her back, and she squeezed his chest as close as possible. "See you later, little solider."

Sam and Bucky ran off, and Wanda and Nava met eyes. "It's cute." she whispered.

𐰑

Running next to Captain America was not unfamiliar to Nava. She was his wingman since day one, the two were inseparable unless there was a good reason for the disconnection. Sometimes it got grueling, because Steve could be annoying, but currently she was thankful. Her mind was averted from Bucky and she focused on the mission. Nava and Steve bolted towards the helicopter at an average pace. It wasn't long before the helicopter was dismantled by a simple piece of technology Tony Stark had implanted on it. Tony and Rhodey landed in front of the duo, iron suits identical.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Tony teased.

"Definitely weird."

"Hear me out, Tony," Nava let Steve do all the talking; it wasn't like she had a choice. He was better with his words anyway. When she spoke, it wasn't persuasive or convincing at all. Mostly sarcastic and insanely annoying. But Steve had a way with words. "That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Nava was startled when the black panther landed on the opposite side of her, also known as T'Challa.

"Pussycat." Nava joked, putting two fingers by her head and pretending to have cat ears. Steve grinned a little bit, and then looked back at the iron men standing in front of him.

"Anyway," Tony took off his helmet. "Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in," He circled around Rhodey so that he stood in front of Nava, and she stared at him right in his eye. "That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"