" Turn around." Adam all but growled and when I faced my back to him, he swore loudly as he eyes trailed over every inch of my body. Heat pooled at my centre as he kept cussing out loud. I shut my eyes as the pleasure coursing through my body was so strong, and this was just by his stare, What would happen when he would touch me?

My dirty thoughts were soon answered when I felt Adams body heat against my back and a naked arm wrap around my bare waist, pushing my body closer to his muscled, naked chest.
When had he removed his shirt?

I whimpered when I felt him trace all the exposed skin of my body before his fingers skimmed over my covered breast, he cupped my breasts in both hand, massaging them slowly,

" Adam!" I moaned arching my back against his chest, pushing more of my breasts in his hands. Adam growled lowly in my ear before he moved his fingers to the centre of of my bra and just like that he tore it away from my chest. I opened my eyes at the slight sting I felt and before I could utter a word, Adams fingers pinched my aroused buds. I moaned loudly, arching my neck, inviting Adams lips.

His teeth scraped against my neck, causing both pain and pleasure, and my stomach twisted with arousal. He then sucked, licked and nipped on my neck making me cry out his name,

" Adam please!" I whimpered, my voice so thick.

" Please what?" He asked making his lips tease the shell of my ear,

" Please!" I whimpered, not sure of what I myself wanted. I unintentionally rubbed my ass against Adams erection and he groaned before his fingers trailed down my stomach heading southwards.

His fingers skilfully parted my thighs and slipped inside my underwear. His fingers adjusted themselves until his middle one touched the bundle of nerves and I moaned out loud, grabbing the hand which was exploring my inner folds. The unbearable ball was growing faster with each touch of Adam and I wanted to get the itch out . Adam knowing my inner turmoil, entered a finger in my sleek heat and that was the push I needed before I clenched his fingers tight and orgasmed.

I moaned at the pleasure and Adam groaned in my ear before he roughly turned me around and attacked my lips, all the time with his finger still in me. He bit my lips hard, drawing blood and I whimpered at the small sting while opening my mouth. Adam moved his hands to my ass and he gripped my thighs, lifting my legs up to wrap around his waist.

He carried me to the bed, lying me gently on it before he untangled himself from me and he stood on the foot of the bed,

" Are you sure about this Sophie?" Adam asked once again, his eyes darkened with lust and his erection painfully hard yet he still thought of asking me .

" Yes Adam I am." Getting up on my elbows, I spoke,
" Now stop wasting time and strip," and it was my turn to smirk as Adam groaned out loud.

His long fingers unbuckled the leather belt first, throwing it somewhere in the room before they moved to unbutton his slacks. He quickly dragged his zipper down and removed his pants and when he was just in his silk boxers, he raised his gaze at me. He smirked arrogantly as he moved the boxers down, exposing all 9 inches of his proud erection.

My breath faltered as I laid eyes on the massive, aroused penis of Adam standing erect against his abs. It was veiny, wide and had a few drops of precum glistening on the head.

Adam bent to my level and met me eye to eye, his hands went to my shoulders rubbing my arms. I lifted my face to him, somehow afraid to ask him the question, but when I opened my mouth, no words came out. Adam pushed my back down on the bed and climbed on top of me, I stiffened and he moved his lips to my ears, speaking softly.

Arranged by ForceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara