Excuse Me, Captain

Start from the beginning

I quickly gear (H/N) up and I rode off to the training site. After riding for a few minutes,I tie (H/N) up and I head to the middle of the field. I knew other lower cadets will be out by 7:00 so I had an hour, at the most of training.

All right let's get started.

Hour Later:

(H/N) trotted down the street, as I looked upon the now, bright and busy streets. The citizens walked around, trying to look busy on my account. A mother held her daughter's hand as they walked down the street. I wonder what it's like having such a normal life. Is it fun? Probably not. As (H/N) approached the house, the stable boy stood there, aimlessly. "Hello, (F/N)" he greetes. I hop off of the horse. "How was training?' he asked. "It was fine, keep (H/N) close by I have a feeling that we have training today" I tell him. "Yes, (F/N)" he replies, as he walks off with (H/N). Sweet kid.

I stroll into the house, as if nothing happend. I put left hand on my hip as I headed towards the cafateria. With a kick of my boot, the door opened up, creaking it's loudest. Thanks stupid door.

Everyone in the cafeteria must've heard, because when I looked at everyone, they all stared at me. I roll my eyes as I walk down the isle. Everyone went back to eating or talking. I quickly got the presence of Hanji. I raced towards her. I took a seat, across her as I saw she was eating and reading a book full of notes. She looks up at me as she swallows her bite of bread,

"You know, so much training can wear you out, and you won't be able to fight, (F/N )," she warns me. I shrug my shoulders, not caring. Hanji was like my best friend. I listened to her sometimes, knowing she knows about the body. Of titan and human. I saw Petra and Erd were talking up a storm at the end of our table. Oluo and Gunther were messing with each other. A small smile crept on my lips. I love my team. Sometimes.

Love hurts.  I saw a vision of them either being crushed by a titan or eaten by one. I shake my head from the vision. That's why I can't be close with people. The thought of them dying, hurt.  I can't think like that! I take a sip of the glass of water in front of me. Hanji pokes my cheek as she looked at my face.

. "So, what do you think of the Titan-shifter?" she asked me, happily. "I dunno, I think he could be interesting." I reply, pulling my leg up on the bench.  Our "Superiors" sat at a table a little bit further from us, so we tried not to speak loud. They'd get mad at us about talking about titans in the morning.

"I heard we get to meet the Titan shifter, after he patches up the wall!" Hanji cheers, practically jumping up and down in her seat. "Experiment time, after?" I ask, drinking my water and taking a piece of Hanji's bread.

"Yesss!" she shouts, almost shattering my ears.  I put my hand over her mouth, to try to soothe the loud aura around us.  "Hanji, if you scream he'll come over" I whisper to her, abruptly.  I take my hand off her mouth and I drank my water. "(F/N)" I heard Hanji murmur. "What is it, now?" I question.

She points right next to me. I saw the one and only Corporal Levi, at the end of the table, where Hanji and I were. Staring at Hanji and I. Oh great. This is  why I tell Hanji to shut up all the time.

"Hey, Shitty Glasses, stop shouting. Its annoying" he sneers at Hanji. I roll my eyes as he finishes his comment. I swear he's so annoying."Hey, Shorty" I tease as I put down my cup. Hanji looks at me with, a shocked expression on her face. Levi looked at me with an annoyed yet a bit shocked look on his face.

The sunlight shined through the very few windows, to show the beautiful silver grey eyes, staring upon me. He was dressed in his uniform, like always. His straight, midnight black undercut hair shined a bit under the sun's rays. He folded his arms as he looked at me with intense, sharp eyes. "Excuse me, (L/N)" he boomed, with a sharp tone.

I stared up at him with unterrified eyes. I've faced the eyes of Titans and death. I'm sure he couldn't think I would be intimidated by him.

"You're Excused." I smirked, placing my chin on my knuckles as I stared at him. Everyone must've heard me, because they all made their way down the bench. They all looked at the Corporal and I have a stare-off. He opens his mouth and beging to speak

"Listen, Brat, when it comes to you and me, I'm the corporal and you are just the cadet. I am the authority when it comes to you. Do you understand?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." I reply, not caring. Just as I was about to pick up my cup, Levi grabs my wrist, roughly and pulls me up from my seat. Him being taller than me, I had to look up at him. "Understand?" he questions me, while looking into my (E/C) eyes. With the small auidence, rising above their seats, awating our next move. A voice rose from the side of us.

"Levi. (F/N). Stop with the kid games, it's time to train." Levi let my wrist go and we both looked beside us. We saw Erwin, towering over us, with a stern eye. Erwin started to walk off towards the exit. Erd, Oluo, Gunther, and Petra followed Erwin behind, like a shadow.

"This isn't over, Brat" Levi whispers in my ear as Hanji, Levi and I start to walk off. "I never planned it to be over, Levi" I whispered back. Levi walks in front of Hanji and I. Was it strange to say that I wanted to rip off Levi's shirt right then and there? Probably. I can feel the heat ris eabove my skin as I thought of his abs,

"(F/N) (M/N) (L/N), is that a blush I see?" Hanji questioned, as poked my soft cheek. "What? No." I interrupt as I try to cool down my skin.  "That's who you have a crush on!" she gasps, as we get outside. "Quiet, not so loud, i bet he'll hear you, knowing your loud ass voice" I sigh. I'm going to admit, yes, I like him. I've always had a thing for him. Just, no one ever noticed because I always talked back to him.  But I liked to do it. I thought it was fun.

I walked in front of the house, where the stableboy had my horse. "Your horse, (F/N)" he announces as he hands me the reign. I make my way up the horse. "Here you go" I tell the stableboy, as I hand him a few coins. "No, thank you, Madam, I will take care of (H/N) for free, it's an honor of helping a Scout" he explains to me.

"Just take them, have a nice day" I beam. So that's the feeling of honor. "Give me a ride to the stables, (F/N)?" Hanji asks. I give Hanji a hand and she sits in the back of me as I rode down to the stables. "Here you go, I'll see you later, Hanji" I finished as she walks into the stables. A few people were there, might as well get a head start.

I snapped the reigns and (H/N) galloped down the street.

When I got there, I saw Levi and Erwin getting off their horses. I got off my horse. "You've had a rough, morning, (H/N)" I sigh as I lead (H/N) to the water hole. I tied the reign up to a tree. and I started to rub (her/his) neck. "TCH. You're one of those horse lovers, aren't you?" I heard someone ask. I turned around and I saw Levi leading his horse over next to mine.

"What do you want, Levi?" I ask, annoyed. He clicks his tongue making his signature, 'TCH' sound. I roll my eyes and I walked away from him. He's so annoying, yet sexy at the same time. Before, i knew it. Everyone is on the field sparring, Hanji didn't train because she had Titan experiments to tend to. I like to go with her sometimes.

I've beaten everybody at sparring, so I seek no use in my practicing. I walked to the shed next to the horse stables. I open the door and I walk in. The shed was filled with weapons for training.

I saw only a few inches from me were a pair of daggers. "Yes!" I cheer. I go my tipy toes trying to reach the handle. Until, I heard a familiar voice.

"TCH"

Oh God.

!~~~~!

First Part Done!

Yes!

Tell me if you like the story in First person POV or in Third POV

Anyway, tell me what you think of the story!

~Erena