Step Into The Bad Side: Bad Things Happen On My Birthday Part 2

When we get to El Cholo I search for my dad's car immediately. Bingo. I see him talking to Daniels parents. Daniel sighs and runs his hand through his hair, "Why are they talking." I stare at him giving him an idiotic look,  "Danny.. sweetheart, people talk. I'm sure they're not being annoying or anything."

  He looks at me and rubs my cheek, "Only if you knew princess." He sighs and fixes his sunglasses, "Shall we dine princess.. or are you worried." I fix my face because I realized I'm looking worried,  "No, why would I be worried?" He stares at me, "Because your mom works around here." I shake my head and plaster a fake smile on my face, "Danny, today is your day and I'll make sure no one ruins it."

  We kiss then get out of the car and enter the restaurant. I order some carne asada fries. Someone calls my phone and I excuse myself to the restroom, 

"Hello?

How's your carne?

What? Who's this?

¡Su madre idiota!

Mother.. and I'm not an idiot.

Whatever.. Just come outside.. or I'll make a scene.."

  I look over at my boyfriend with our families and he's genuinely laughing and smiling. He looks over at me, smiles and I smile back,

  "Okay mom.. just don't do anything. I'll be out in a minute.

Good."

  The dial tone sounds and I stare at my phone, why is she fucking with me? I sneak past the table and slip put of the restaurant. I see my mom on the corner. Oh my god.. what the hell is she wearing? She's wearing these neon blue pumps, ripped fish nets, and a satin blue dress that looks like a tee shirt..

  She smiles at me and I grin lightly at her, I have to admit.. I miss my mommy.. she taught me a lot and raised me for 16 years so far. It could be 17 if she wasn't so selfish.. or a prostitute.

  I walk slowly and carefully towards her, "My baby!" She grabs ahold of me and plants kisses on my cheek. "Hi ma.." I push her away. I'm still upset with her but.. but I just love her so much. I grab my mom and hold her. I sob into her chest. She's giving me her motherly hug that she hasn't given me in years.

  I hear a evil chuckle from behind her.. I knew it was too good to be true. I pull away from my mom and give Lance a smugged look, "What do you want?" He narrows his eyes at me then smirks, " I would love to go see my daughters' boyfriends' parents.." As he tries to walk past me I grab his wrist,  "Don't."

  He tries to keep walking and I pull him back really hard, "DON'T." He pushed me down and I hit the concrete, argh that hurt like hell. I tried to get up before he walks into the restaurant but I fail at that. Next thing I know my mom is following in also. Fuck.. I promised Daniel a great day but I keep fucking it up.

  I fix myself and walk into the restaurant to see my mom and Lance sitting down beside my dad. Daniels parents starring at my mom because of what she's wearing. My dad is gawking at them, while Daniels head is residing in his hands, No.. they will not ruin his day.

  I walk up to the table and rest my hand on Daniels shoulder. He looks up at me and then stands up. He holds me and whispers in my ear, "Hey, this was great.. honestly.. but I'm gonna go.. I'll call you when I get home. I just need some time alone today. Thank you for all you did today.. you're truly the best girlfriend ever."

  I look at him and he looks like he wants to go break shit so I shake my head yes, "Okay. You sure?" He shakes his head yes then kisses me. He grabs his jacket then walks out. I bite my bottom lip and then walk up to my mom, "Why?" She smirks,  "Oh did we do something?" I roll my eyes and grab my mother and Lance by their wrist. I whispers through gritted teeth,  "Get the hell out of here."