Step Into The Bad Side: I Choose Love

Maxxine's P.O.V

  I stare at him while guilt and sadness takes over his face. I give into the sad look and help him up. He skinned his knee and i smirk athim. Daniel runs a hand through his hair, "Maxx.. what the hell babe? He's the one that hurt me.. why are you helping him?" I look up at Daniel while sliding my ring on, "He's like family Danny.. I have to help him like he helped me get through this crazy shit.. he helped me escape.. to get to my parents. To get to you.

  All I want is you  Daniel. I can't live without you babe.. I'm so gladtobe back.." I help Joel up andhe smiles at me. I lead him to the couch and lay him down, "Get some rest, love."

  I watch him drift off and I rush over to Daniel. He pouts, "Do I needto worry about this?" I roll my eyes, "Hell no.. he's like a brother. You're the only one I want to be with for all of my days." I kiss him and turn my attention to everyone else. "Mom can Raf stay with you and dad..and maybe Joel could crash here until he can get on his feet?" I look up at Daniel and he nods his head yes reluctantly. Raf and my parents go but my dad holds me tightly before he goes and so does my mom. Daniel's parents smother me in kisses before they leave.

  I turn to daniel and he smiles genuienly. I jump into his arms, "I've missed you so fucking much Danny.." He smiles and kisses me letting me know that 'missing' is an understatement. He carries me upstairs and lays me on the bed. He kisses my wrist and ankles tearing up at the sight. He kisses the bruises on my back from jumping out of the window.. then he lifts my shirtand see's the bruise on my side.. one tear falls from his eye and I lunge myelf at him, "Don't baby.. I'm fine now.. I'm in our home now.."

Ipull my keys out and put them on the night stand and I turn back to face an astonished Daniel, "You're agreeing.. to move in.." I nod my head slowly and he smiles the mosst genuine smile ever seen. He attacks my face with hard, passionate kisses. I lift his shirt and kiss his chest. He groans and pushes me on my neck. He kisses my ear and whispers in a husky tone while sliding his hands down my pants, "I'm gonna make you feel so loved.. just let me take control Maxxi." I groan just from that. He kisses my neck but i hear someone calling my name and they sound worried.. Joel..

  Daniel sighs and I giggle and hold his face to mine, "Daniel we have forever." He smiles and nods his head, "We do.. lets go check on him I guess.." I change my clothes to some shorts and a tank of mine whilehe throws on a new black tank and a pair of grey jogging pants. We run downstairs to see Joel in the kitchen. He turns his head an smiles at the sight of me but gives Daniel the dirtiest look ever. I walk up to Joel and pinch his side. He rolls his eyes and continues to eat the sandwhich he made himself. I sit beside him and grab his other half and smirk while eating it. Daniel sighs loudly and walks into the sitting room and turns on the basketball game.

  I laugh at Daniel, "Babe want me to cook dinner? Since you  probably haven't had a homecooked meal unless you went to our parents house." He turns his head quickly and smiles like a kid on christmas, "Carne asada?" I nod my head yes and look at Joel to see him smiling and I giggle, "You like carne too, huh?" He nods his head yes and I ruffle his hair. I smile while going through the fridge thinking of something, "Joel.. wanna help me?" He smirks and nod his head yes.

  As we cook the carne I slice cilantro, peppers, tomatoes, and onions. I make somke chili sauces and verde sauces. I peel potatoes for carne asada fries. I cut the friess, fry them, and season them. Someone loops an arm around my waist and I turn to see Joel holding a slice of Carne. I bite the carne out of his hand and smile. I take a piece and head to the sitting room. I straddle Daniel suprising him and I hold the carne out to him.

  He takes it and groans,"Thats really good baby." I smile, "I know.. Joel made it." His smile drops instanly but he quickly tries to fix it, "Danny.. you admitted that it's good.. so what someone you're not found of made it.. Just eat." He smirks and rolls us over so he's on top of me, "I'd be satisfied with just eating you." My face turns red if possible and he kisses my neck and nips at it constantly, "Danny stop.. Joel isin the other room." He sighs loudly and stops, "Yes Maxxine.. anything for the dear boy Joel." He says his name with venom and I wince, "Why can't I show my girlfriend the affection she deserves after being missing for 2 Long weeks... thank the heavens school isn't going to have you make up these 2 weeks.." School.. forgot about school..

  He rolls off of me and sits at the far end of the couch, his eyes fixedon the basketball game. I stare at him for what feels like 15 minuets. He sighs and holdshis arms out to me. I quickly crawl into his lap and cling on him while kissing his neck,"I  love you!"  He smiles largely and kisses me on the lips, "Love you more." Someone clears their throat ruining our love fest.

  "Sorry to interrupt but dinner is done. I'm going to bed.. I had a plate." He walks over and kisses my forehead, "Goodnight Maxx.. Daniel." I roll my eyes at the tension between them. Joel goes upstairs I'm guessing to the guest room..

  I turn my head to see Daniel smile at me in awe and then he nuzzles his head in my hair, "You're actually here."

  We eat and then put the food up. He carries me upstairs. We shower together.. the first timein 2-3 weeks.. it doesn't sound like a lot of time apart but when you spend all of your time with someone.. 2 days apart would be hell. We dry off, lotion up, dress ourselves and walk to his room.

  When we lay down I wink at him and he only smiles and kisses my forehead, "Maxxi.. let's not forget about our guest in the house.. Go to sleep we have school tomorrow." I swear shots were fired. I give him a smug look and go to sleep.. in a bed I'm used to and comfortable in. This is amazing.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

  So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Things aren't over though.. the drama just begun.. though the book is close to its end. Give me feedback. Love you guys!!

DON'T FORGET TO

* * * * VOTE & COMMENT * * * *

- MONA XOXO