Chapter 3

It's 8am the next day. Jungkook was awake in TaeHyung's room. He put his hand over his forehead and cheeks. "At least your temperature went down." he said to himself. He kept looking at him. "How'd you get so sick?" he says. TaeHyung woke up and saw Jungkook. "Morning. Feeling better?" Jungkook asked. "I don't...ow." TaeHyung said, grabbing his throat. "It hurts when you talk?" Jungkook asks. TaeHyung nodded. "Were you here the whole night?" he whispered. "No. I just woke up a came here." Jungkook replied.

TaeHyung smiled. He tried to move, to get out of his bed, but he couldn't. His whole body was in pain. "I can't move. It hurts." he whispered. "That's what happens when you get the flu." Jimin says, walking in. "I came to check up on you. I had the flu once, when I was small. It wasn't pretty."

"What happens?" Jungkook asks. "Well with me, my whole body was in pain. I became really nauseous and it would always hurt when I coughed or sneezed. The headaches are the worse. It sucks. But they don't last long. About 5 to 7 days." Jimin replied. "What? So a week?" TaeHyung groaned. "Hey! Your knee is a week & a half! At least this is about 5 to 7 days!" Jimin argued.

"Do you guys have practice today?" TaeHyung whispered. Jimin noded. "So I'm going to be alone?" he added. "Yup. You need the rest anyways." Jimin says. "You want hot soup? For your throat? I can wake Jin hyung up and tell him to make you one." he says. TaeHyung nodded. "Thanks." Jimin smiles and leaves the room.

"You'll be ok." Jungkook says. "I hope soon. I feel like shit right now." TaeHyung says laughing. Then he started coughing. "I'm guessing you shouldn't laugh." Jungkook says. "How did I get so sick?" TaeHyung asks. "I don't know."

~

3 hours later, all of them but TaeHyung took the van to the studio. When they arrived, they all got out one by one. Some fans figured their schedule and was waiting outside the building. They yelled as they saw each one of them walk out. The van then left after all of them were out. The fans noticed that TaeHyung hadn't came out.

"Where's V oppa?!" one fan yelled. "He got sick." HoSeok answered back. They all got inside the building. "TaeHyung just got sick out of nowhere." YoonGi says. "I'm surprised Jungkook isn't sick." NamJoon says. "What is that suppose to mean?" Jungkook says. NamJoon just started laughing. "Do you think he's doing ok alone?" Jimin asks. "Yeah. He was sleeping when we left. He probably would still be asleep when we go back." Jin answered. Jimin nodded. "Well, lets go practice then." he said.

5 hours later, they finished their practice. "Ok. I'm giving you guys a break tomorrow. One, because you've all practiced well. Two, because you guys came to practice hard everyday for the past 2 weeks. And three, because you guys need to go stay and take care of TaeHyung." their choreographer said. They all nodded. "Alright then. See you in two days." he says, leaving the room.

Jungkook turns on his phone and sees that TaeHyung had texted him twice. "Kookie are you guys done yet?" , "Guys. I'm really hungry and I can't move." said the texts. Jungkook replied back. "Hold on, we're on our way." TaeHyung didn't reply back. Jungkook assumed he was just sleeping.

"It's already 5pm. Should we eat out? I'm hungry." YoonGi suggests. Jungkook shakes his head. "Jungkook. Don't worry about him, he's fine." YoonGi says. "No hyung. He texted me saying that he's hungry and still couldn't move about...an hour ago." Jungkook argued, checking his phone. YoonGi sighed. "Alright. Lets go back home." he says. "Hyung! I'll cook for him." HoSeok says. YoonGi nods.

Again, they took the van home. The fans got a bit curious to what was going on. They've seen TaeHyung on crutches, TaeHyung not coming out the van today, and they've also noticed the members not walking or interacting with them at all. To them, Bangtan looked sad, and they looked like they didn't want to deal with work.