Chapter 1

"I'm so tired!" Jimin says, panting. It's been 3 months since Jungkook remembered everything. Everyone knows that he got his memory back, but they still don't about TaeHyung and Jungkook being together. "Hyung! Do you have water?" Jimin asks YoonGi. YoonGi throws him a water bottle.

They were in the dance studio, practicing for their mini concert they're holding throughout Korea and Japan in two weeks. "Alright. You guys can take your break. But for only 15 minutes." their choreographer said. They al nodded. "I can't wait to go to Japan." Jungkook says, sitting down and taking a sip of water.

"Me too. I wonder how many Japanese fans will attend." HoSeok says. "You know where I really want to tour?" TaeHyung says. Everyone looks at him. "America." Everybody nodded in agreement. "Oh yes! I love their accents." Jin says. "Do we have many fans there?" Jimin asks. "I don't care. I want to visit America." TaeHyung says.

"Let's go for vacation one day." NamJoon suggests. They all agreed. TaeHyung tried to stand up, but slowly fell back down. "Ah...ah....ow." he quietly says, holding his knee. "Hey. You alright?!" Jungkook says, running up to him. TaeHyung nods. "I'm ok." He tried getting up again, but his knee kept hurting. He fell back down.

Everyone looked at him. "Here. Let me help you up. I don't want you to hurt yourself more." Jungkook says, putting TaeHyung's arm around his shoulder, helping him up. TaeHyung cringes a bit from the pain, then smiles at Jungkook. "Can you walk?" Jungkook asked, not looking at TaeHyung's face. He was too worried if he had hurt his knee bad.

TaeHyung moves his left leg, which was fine. Then he stepped with his right and yelled in pain. "No, no, no. You need to sit." Jungkook says, slowly sitting him down. "Did you sprain your knee?" he asks. TaeHyung shrugged. "Well, I'm telling hyung you can't dance." Jungkook says, getting up. He leaves the room, looking for their choreographer.

"Does it hurt really bad?" YoonGi asks. TaeHyung nods. "What if I did sprain it? The concert is in two weeks!" he shouts. Jungkook walks back in with the choreographer. "I don't know if it's sprained, but he can't get up or walk." he says. The choreographer walks up to TaeHyung and kneels down.

"Was it hurting during practice?" he asks. TaeHyung nods. "It was hurting yesterday also. But I thought I was just getting a bit sore from dancing." "Lets get you check now." the choreographer said. "Take him to the hospital." Jin nods and runs out to get a wheelchair.

"Get up slowly, ok?" Jungkook says, helping him up again. TaeHyung cringed. Jin ran back in. "Here TaeHyung. Sit." he said, pushing the wheelchair behind him. He slowly sat back down. He let out a big breath as he sat. "You sound pregnant." Jungkook laughed. TaeHyung rolled his eyes. Jungkook kissed him on the cheek.

"Lets go love birds." YoonGi yells from the door. Jungkook smiled and pushed TaeHyung out the studio.

~

"He's fine. There's nothing severely wrong with his knee. It's just gotten swollen, I'm guessing from the dancing you guys do. He needs to rest from dancing for about a week and a half. If it continues to hurt after, bring him back." the doctor said. They all nodded. "Thank you."

TaeHyung walked over to Jungkook with his crutches. "I liked the wheelchair better." he said. "These are hurting my armpits." Jungkook chuckled. They all started walking out the hospital.

"Not now, but later is fine." HoSeok said. That was their phrase that they made up, to warn Jungkook and TaeHyung that there are fans around, paparazzi. Jungkook slowly walked away from TaeHyung.

As they exited the hospital, the little group of fans started shooting. When they noticed TaeHyung on crutches, they gave them more space to freely walk. "Thank you." TaeHyung says, flashing a smile.

~

At the dorm, TaeHyung was asleep in his room. It's 9pm and they've just arrived from the hospital. "It sounds beautiful. We're going to celebrate Christmas in Japan." Jin says. "And TaeHyung's birthday!" YoonGi added.

"I don't know what to get him." Jungkook says. "Just kiss him. Maybe he'll forget everything." Jimin joked. Jungkook threw the couch pillow at him. "Ow, ok hey! I was kidding." he yelled. "Hyung, I'm serious." Jungkook said. "What should I get him?"

"You're his boyfriend. You should already know what to get." YoonGi said. "So? We've all known him for the same amount of time. Shouldn't you guys know what to get also?" Jungkook replied. "Give him a Korean to English dictionary." NamJoon suggests. "Why?" Jin asked. "He said he wanted to visit America. He's going to need to learn some English." Jungkook nodded. "Ok. I'll get that and something else then."

"I'm probably going to get him a sweater like last year." HoSeok says. "Is he still sleeping?" Jungkook asks. "Yeah. I don't think he's going to wake up anytime soon." NamJoon says. Jungkook nods and gets up, walking into TaeHyung's room.

He sees him in deep sleep and smiles. You look so adorable when you're asleep, he thinks to himself. He goes and sits next to him. For a little while, he just looks and smiles at him. Then, he gets up and kneels down in front of TaeHyung, looking at his sleeping face.

TaeHyung opened his eyes a little and smiles when he sees Jungkook. "I felt someone staring at me." he chuckled. Jungkook smiled. TaeHyung scooted back a little, leaving some space on the bed. He pats it, telling Jungkook to lay with him.

Jungkook lays down, facing the ceiling. "I didn't mean to wake you up." he whispered. TaeHyung smiles and hugs Jungkook. "It's ok." he said. Jungkook looked at him and smiled. TaeHyung kissed him for a few seconds, then laid his head on Jungkook's chest. "I'm going back to sleep. Goodnight Kookie." he says, making himself comfortable. "Goodnight." Jungkook says, falling asleep as well.

"I'm going to go sleep now. I'm really tired." HoSeok says, walking into his room. He opens the door and sees TaeHyung and Jungkook sleeping with each other. He turns to the members and whispered, "Guys, look! They're sleeping together!"

They all got up and peeked into the room. "This is so cute!" Jimin whispered. They all kept looking at them. Even though they have been dating for 3 months, they still can't take how adorable they are together.

"If Jungkook never got hit, this wouldn't be happening right now." Jin says. "I'm not saying I'm happy he got hit. Actually, in a way I am. You've seen them two for the past....3 months. I've never seen them so happy." Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Lets sleep in the living room. I want to leave them alone." HoSeok says to NamJoon and YoonGi. They nodded and went to lay on the couch. "Goodnight guys." YoonGi says. "Goodnight." Jimin and Jin say, walking into their room. They all went to sleep.