🌌

It's the end of an era.

The Teen Titans/Young Justice Roleplay club was where I spent my days and evenings before I had Wattpad.

Three, almost four years ago, I stumbled upon a roleplay club for Teen Titans. (The Young Justice part was added about a year or two later.)

I didn't have any ocs, so I just made one up on the spot. Thus the first ever version of Destiny was born.

The days passed, and I found myself with a group of people just as geeky as me. People came and went, with amazing characters that we all fell in love with and inside jokes like "donuts," "how many times has robin died," and "Bruce is drinking coffee again."

Everything slowed to a trickle eventually. Logan disappeared. Savvy couldn't get on DC. But we continued as normal, even when Robin moved to London.

Logan came back earlier this year. But Joy and Fuzzy left. Robin was only on occasionally, and Lloyd really wasn't on anymore.

Theo decided it was time to close the club. It's still there, still full of memories, but...not the same.

I deleted Doodle Club recently. Might go back eventually and look through all the memories.

But the one important thing to remember is something Robin once said instead of goodbye.

"Until we meet again."

I have faith that the Titans will come back someday. But for now? It's time to put Destiny Di Angelo to rest. She's a different oc now, and I've put that poor girl through way too much.

I'm just rambling now, but yeah.