"Taking Down Bad Guys at the Club!"

Start from the beginning

We all got back into our cars and quickly drove back to the Sergeant Jasper.

*End of Back Story*

We had decided on Victor and Silas as the ones that are going in with Sang.

I decided to give Victor, a messy but fashionable hairstyle along with a pair of grey contacts. I then dressed him in a wine red button up shirt along with black pants and shoes.

I then left him so that he can get his equipment together.

I then dress Silas in a completely black t-shirt, making sure to show his muscles along with dark blue denim jeans with black runners.

I decided to dress myself as a college student along with as Marc, Luke, Kota, Nathan, Corey and Brandon.

I was dressed in a white t-shirt with a spaceship print on it along with ripped jeans, an orange hoodie and a pair of navy converse. I brushed my hair to the right side and putted on a pair of fake black framed glasses.

Marc and Kota wore polo shirts along with jeans and runners. I gave Marc one green contacts just to fit in and not be noticed for his two different eyes and Kota wore contacts instead of his glasses.

Brandon and Corey wore t-shirts, jeans and runners but Brandon's only wore a black t-shirt while Corey wore a white t-shirt with a blue coloured hoodie. I decided to make them look a bit unidentical, so I gave Corey geeky glasses and more of a bedhead while Brandon had some bling, lots of fake tattoos, a pair of sunglasses hanging off his t-shirt and his hair was nicely gelled back.

Luke was to wear something more of a carefree and playful but at the same time a simpler style since he needed to blend in more than us as he needs to sneak around and gather intel.

I decided to dress him up in a Hawaiian shirt except it's a sunset colour with palm tree shadows rather than his usual light blue shirts. I paired it up denim shorts along with leather sandals. I added some accessories, a few shell necklaces, colourful beach bracelets, and a pair of sunglasses hanging from his shirt. I tied his hair back in a low bun and gave him blue contacts, just in case someone tries to find him later on.

Nathan wore a dark brown tank top, blue jeans along with a dark brown belt, white sneakers and a dog-tag necklace. I brushed his hair to make it more tame and added a few fake arm tattoos.

Then for North, Raven and Axel. I dressed them all in very dark colours and each had a leather jacket.

Axel had his hair tied back while North had a few more studs in his ear and a fake scar on his right cheek. Raven would be just fine but I decided to give him green contacts. And they all had a rose tattoo on their neck.

The rose tattoo was to be their gang symbol (Academy 101) just in case anyone tried to track us down.

Owen and Sean wore suits. Owen would have a completely black suit with a grey button up and maroon tie, I also took his glasses off and gave him brown contacts. Sean wore a brown suit with a cream button up and emerald green tie, I also gave him glasses.

And our disguises were finally done!

"Oi, come on fuckers! It's nearly time!" I yelled at them, so they would get themselves together.

Sean

I swear this suit the stuffiest thing ever, well except for Owen.

And these glasses are getting a bit annoying too, uh!

We all went out to the hallway and waited for Sang. Within less than 2 minutes, she came out completely different from her usual cute self.

She had blue contacts and shorter blonde hair. And her red skin tight dress was showing off all of her curves, in all the right places.