Chapter Twenty-Four

~Jimin's POV~

After our time in the hot tub, we decided to get out and go eat what the chef made and then head to bed.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I woke up to Yoongi softly snoring beside me and his arms wrapped around my waist. This would be an amazing thing to wake up to... if I didn't have to pee. First, I tried to wriggle my way out of his arms but he didn't let go, then, I tried shaking him, trying to wake him up.

"Yoongiiii, I need to peee!", I tried, but it didn't work.

I huffed and decided to wake him up my way, "YOONGI!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!"

Almost as soon as the first word left my lips, he was awake and had his arms off my waist. Thank god. I rushed to the bathroom, did my business and washed my hands, also brushing my hair and teeth, then heading back into the bedroom to find Yoongi with his head stuffed under his pillow while clutching mine to his chest.

I slowly walked over and straddled him,and started massaging his shoulders and back. After a couple of minutes he started moving around, slowly relaxing as I continued his massage. I leaned down a placed kisses across his back, waking him completely.

"Good morning baby.", he spoke in his raspy morning voice.

I smiled and replied, "Good morning, are you hungry?"

He thought for a second before nodding his head, "I could eat."

"Then lets go sleepy head!", I hopped off him, waiting patiently beside him as he got up. Once he got up, I kissed him quickly before pulling him out of the room towards the kitchen. The chef had already started breakfast and was almost finished so she started putting all the food onto plates, handing them to us when she was finished.

Concerned, I asked, "Have you already eaten?"

She simply smiled and answered, "Yes, the captain and I ate earlier this morning, thank you." She bowed slightly before walking back into the kitchen.

I smiled before turning towards Yoongi, who smiled back at me before eating. Once we finished, and cleaned up the mess we made, we decided to swim in the pool for the little bit of time we had left on the boat before we arrived to our destination.

-Yoongi's POV-

When we made it to the deck, Jimin didn't waste any time and jumped straight into the water, splashing me in the process. When he comes back to the surface, he spots me and starts laughing.

"What are you laughing at?", I playfully asked.

"You're soaked.", he smiled, "Get in with me." He splashed water at me again, giggling cutely afterwards.

I smiled before getting into the pool, splashing Jimin once I'm close enough to him. We messed around for about 20 to 30 minutes before the captain came and told us we would be docking in an hour. I turned and looked at Jimin, watching him fight to keep his eyes open. I smiled in his direction and pulled him towards the pool exit, helping him out then picking him up bridal style and bringing him back to our room for a nap before we dock.

I stripped him from is shorts and put on clean underwear and shorts and slipping my shirt over his head, laying him in bed afterwards. I got my clothes and changed into them before laying down beside Jimin, him pressing his body against my side to get warm and falling asleep.

~Time Skipeu~

It was finally time for the ship to dock so I decided to wake Jimin up and get our stuff ready to get off the ship. It was almost 12am so I let Jimin stay in his bed clothes so we could just go inside and go to bed. We grabbed our suit cases and small bags and got off the boat, heading towards my beach house. I opened the door for Jimin, allowing him inside, following him after, then closing the door and locking it.

We finally made our way to our room, setting our stuff down then sitting on the bed. Jimin lied his head on my shoulder, "I need a shower Yoongi.."

I smiled and answered, "Do you want me to help you into the shower?" He shyly shook his head and stood, holding out his hand, "Take a shower with me.", I nodded and grabbed his hand, allowing him to lead us into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and grabbed two towels then turning around to find Jimin getting undressed. I pulled off my shirt as Jimin took off his last article of clothing then getting into the shower, me following behind him.

I slipped my arms around his waist and pulled him to me, holding him. He set his hands on top of mine, lacing our fingers together and started humming. I kissed the back of his head to his shoulders, not missing one spot before turning him around and finally kissing him. I backed him into the wall, not once breaking the kiss, as he slid his arms around my neck, pressing himself closer to me.

He pulled away a few minutes later due to lack of air and rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled and kissed his forehead before washing his hair and mine, going to our bodies next. Instead of things getting out of hand, he washed his own body, only asking for help with his back, and me doing the same, turning off the water and getting out afterwards.

I stepped out first, wrapping a towel around my waist then helped Jimin out, handing him his towel and going back to the room. He decided to get dressed while I layed down on the bed, not removing the towel. I closed my eyes while Jimin was changing, not wanting to seem like a creep, and soon felt weight on my lower reigion. I felt small kisses being placed across my chest, neck, and jaw, causing a smile to appear on my face.

Soon enough, Jimin's lips were placed on my own, my hands making their way to his waist, resting there. It soon got heated, he started moving, trying to cause some type of friction, but I stopped him. "

"Jimin, if you keep doing that I won't be able to hold back.", I warned.

"Who said I wanted you to?", he smirked, breathing heavily. That was all it took before there were articles of clothing spread across the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey babes, I am so so sorry it took so long, I wanted to update sooner but I never got to it and I really feel bad that it took so long. I know some of you are probably upset that I don't update often, a couple people even messaged me and said I needed to hurry or they would stop reading and supporting me and my stories.. Just know I am sorry.🖤

One major reason it has been taking so long is testing.. I have had so much homework and so many projects to do it's crazy and I am extremely sorry. Anywhore.. I hope you all can forgive me and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Much love!🖤🖤

-Author Nim