Chapter Eleven

No One's POV

"Come on Yoongi, you know you want to.", Jimin whispered seductively into Yoongi's ear, sending chills down his spine.

"Jimin are you sure you are up for this, we can wait until you're ready.", Yoongi said, taking deep breaths, trying to calm himself.

"I want this, and I know you do too.", Jimin's hand kept inching its way further and further towards Yoongi's crotch that if he moved a certain way it would be sitting directly on top of his dick. "Come on daddy, lets play."

Yoongi never had a daddy kink before, but when Jimin said it, he couldn't help but love it.

"Why do you insist on torturing me?", Yoongi said, kissing down Jimin's jaw to his neck, leaving a few marks proving that Jimin is his. Jimin didn't give a reply, being too focused on Yoongi's shirt, trying to get it off. Yoongi took the hint and sat up, peeling his shirt off in the process. Jimin watched and made his way to Yoongi's jeans, unbuttoning them. Yoongi stood up and pul-

Jimin woke up when he felt someone's hand on his cheek, he looked up to see Yoongi, of course.

"Breakfast is ready baby, come downstairs when you're ready.", Yoongi stood up and kissed Jimin's forehead before walking through the bedroom door. Jimin looked up at the ceiling, upset that his dream was only a dream. He soon got up and went to the bathroom to take care of his 'problem' and get dressed.

~Time Skip~

Jimin made his way downstairs towards the kitchen where everyone else was seated and passing around plates with food on them. Jimin walked over to where Yoongi sits and plopped down beside him. He loaded up his plate until he was content and began eating, along with everyone else. Everyone was talking and having a good time but Jimin, the letter that was supposed to go to Yoongi kept running through his mind and he just kept wondering why this Kihan person wanted him.

"Hey, are you okay?", he heard Hoseok ask. Jimin looked up at him and nodded before eating again. He could feel Yoongi's stare burning though the side of his head, yet he didn't look up to acknowledge him. After a few more minutes Jimin excused himself from the table.

He walked into the living room, over to the side table where he hid the letter. He checked behind him to make sure no one followed him before opening the drawer and pulling out the letter. He grabbed it and walked upstairs to his and Yoongi's shared bedroom and closed the door. He walked over to his desk that Yoongi got him and sat in his chair before studying the letter for the thousandth time this week. He was so engrossed in the letter that he didn't even realize someone had entered the room.

"What are you looking at?", Yoongi's voice startled him.

"Nothing.", Jimin said, standing from his desk with the paper in hand. He made his way around Yoongi, only to have the paper torn out of his hand. "Hey! Give it back!", Jimin yelled frantically, trying to keep Yoongi from reading the letter.

"Jimin, what is this? Where did this come from?", Yoongi asked, his voice raising.

"It came in the mail last week. I didn't tell anyone about it because I didn't want them to worry about me.", Jimin said, playing with his fingers.

"Jimin you shouldn't have kept this to yourself, what if you would have been taken in the time that you've been hiding the letter and no one knew about it?! You're my world, it's my job to protect about you. Especially when someone is threatening to take you away from me!", Yoongi said, pulling Jimin to him.

"I'm sorry.", Jimin mumbled into Yoongi's shouder. "Can we go see my parents today, please."

"Of course, get your shoes on and grab a hoodie, it's getting cold outside. I'll be waiting in the living room.", Yoongi kissed his forehead before walking out the bedroom door, the letter in hand. Jimin walked to the closet and pulled out his black and white converse and one of Yoongi's hoodies. Once Jimin was dressed he went downstairs to the living room, then the two set off towards Jimin's parents house.

"Yoongi, I don't want my parents to know about what's going on okay?", Jimin was playing with his fingers. Yoongi looked over briefly and set his hand over Jimin's, trying to show him there is no reason to be scared. Jimin smiled and started to trace the lines on the palm of Yoongi's hand. The rest of the ride was quiet, a comfortable quiet though.

They soon pulled into Jimin's parents home. Yoongi parked the car near the gate and got out to open Jimin's door, he grabbed his hand and walked to the front door, Jimin's father was the one to open the door.

"Jimin, you're mother was worried you weren't gonna come back and visit.", Jimin's dad said, allowing the two inside. He gave Jimin a hug and looked Yoongi up and down before extending his hand for him to shake.

"Yoongi, thank you for bringing him to visit us.", Jimin's dad thanked him.

"You don't have to thank me, I won't keep your son from visiting you.", Yoongi told him. He father nodded and lead them into the living room where Jimin's mother was sitting on the sofa.

"Oh, my baby!", she exclaimed, running over to Jimin and pulling him into a bone crushing hug. "What took you so long, I was starting to think you weren't gonna visit.", she said, her voice sounding serious.

"I'm sorry Eomma, it won't happen again.", Jimin said, trying to keep him mother from crushing him completely.

"This must be Yoongi, I've heard a lot about you. Thank you for taking care of my baby.", she said, Yoongi bowed showing respect,"You don't have to thank me Mrs. Park."

She smiled and told them to have a seat while she started dinner, since it's almost 7 o'clock. Instead, Jimin decided he wanted help his mother and left Yoongi to talk with his father.

"He talks about you a lot, says that you treat him very well and that you're very kind.", Jimin's dad said. Yoongi looked at him and smiled, "I treat him as well as I can, I care about Jimin.", Yoongi told him truthfully. Jimin's dad nodded and put his hand on Yoongi's shoulder, "You make him very happy as well."

Jimin's mother called them into the kitchen for dinner. They all sat at the table and chatted like Yoongi was already part of the family. Jimin grabbed his hand from under the table and mouthed to him a 'Thank You'. Yoongi smiled and gave a small squeeze to his hand before finishing their food.

Another hour passed before it was time to go, they all said their goodbyes. Jimin's parents told them to be safe and visit again soon. The two walked back to the car, Yoongi opened Jimin's door for him before going to his own. He started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

"My parents like you.", Jimin told Yoongi while tracing the lines on Yoongi's palm. "I'm glad.", he told Jimin.

Yoongi looked over at Jimin before looking back to the road and then everything went black.

######################################
Hey lovelies, first of all I am so so sorry for disappearing again, I was really sick and I had a lot of school work and I just didn't have enough time to update. Second of all, thank you so much for almost 600 reads, this make me very happy. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I will see you all soon. Until next time!💜