Chapter Eight

No One's POV

It took Jimin about an hour to get to his parents, they don't know he's coming because he wanted it to be a surprise.

He saw the gate to their house and pulled in, parking in the front. He turned off the car and got out, walking to the front door. He knocked and waited for an answer, he smiled when he heard his mom yell that she'll be there in a second.

A couple seconds later, his mom opened the door in her apron.

"Hi Eomma.", Jimin said, with a small wave.

It took his mom a minute to realize that Jimin was standing in front of her. A smile broke out on her face and she gave Jimin a bone crushing hug.

"Oh, my baby, I missed you so much!", she said into his shoulder.

"I missed you too.", he replied. She took a step back and pulled him inside the house. They went to the kitchen and Jimin sat at the bar and his mother went back to the stove to finish whatever is was that she was cooking.

"So, tell me how it has been living with him.", his mom said. Jimin watched as she was mixing some things and then seasoning others.

"It's actually been okay. He isn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be Eomma, he's actually a very sweet person.", Jimin replied, playing with his fingers, something he does when he gets nervous.

"Is he?", she said, also shocked.

"Yes, he hasn't been rude to anyone, hasn't been out of line, and even told me I could come here on my own.", was Jimin's reply.

His mom looked at him like he just said he kissed a unicorn. Jimin laughed at her expression.

"Well, I'm glad he kept his promise on taking care of you.", she smiled at her son.

Jimin nodded and looked around, "Where's Appa?"

His mom started putting food on plates, "He should be here soon, he had a few errands to run."

As she said started putting plates on the table, Jimin heard the front door open.

"Honey, who's car is in the driveway?", he heard his father's voice. His dad walked into the kitchen and saw his wife setting the table and his son sitting at the bar.

"It's my car, Appa.", he stood and walked over to his dad pulling him into a hug. His dad hugged him back a few seconds later, still stunned that Jimin was right in front of him.

"Jimin, you're here. Are you okay? Did something happen with him?", his dad frantically asked. Jimin laughed and shook his head.

"No, I'm fine. He hasn't done anything to me. He's actually very sweet.", Jimin to his dad, calming him down a little bit.

"Oh, well I'm glad he taking care of you like he promised.", he dad said, walking over to his wife and kissing her before sitting at the table.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?", his mother asked, hoping he would so they could spend more time together.

"I don't see why not.", he replied sitting down at the table with his parents. They ate and talked about different things, catching up with each other. After everyone was done they went to the living room and talked about when Jimin's next visit would be.

"Do you think you could come next weekend?", his parents asked.

"I don't think I have anything planned so I should be able to make it next weekend.", he said, trying to recall anything that height have to do.

"You should bring Yoongi.", his mother said. Jimin almost missed what she said.

"Are you sure?", he said, trying to see if she was joking or not.

"I'm sure. I want to officially meet him.", Jimin nodded his head, accepting the fact she was serious.

"Okay, next weekend we'll come and visit.", the family stood and walked to the door. Jimin gave his parents a hug and walked the his car, getting in and starting it. His parents waved as he drove out of the gates.

He was driving for a few minutes until he had to stop for gas. His pulled into a shared parking lot with a gas station and a grocery store. He pulled up next to a pump and paid for the gas before pumping it.

He looked around and noticed someone staring at him. He was a couple yards away and was sitting in a black Suburban. Jimin started getting uncomfortable and finished up the gas before getting in his car. He looked back at the weird man and saw he was now standing by the car with a couple other people.

Jimin started the car and drove out of the parking lot before anything could happen. It didn't take long for him to get home. He parked the car in the garage and walked into the house. He was greeted by a lot of yelling.

"GIVE ME BACK MY SHOE YOU ASSHAT!"

"GIVE ME MY HEADPHONES FIRST YOU COCKWAFFLE!!"

"WHY IS MY MARIO SET UNDER THE SINK!?"

"JUNGKOOK DID IT!"

"NO, YOU DID IT! DON'T BLAME IT ON ME!!"

"JIMIN'S BACK!!"

Jimin watched as Jungkook and Taehyung were running towards him. His eyes widened, realizing they were gonna end up jumping on him. He jumped over the couch and went behind Yoongi, who was sitting on the couch.

The two stopped in front of Yoongi and Jimin and pouted when Yoongi told them to go back to where they came from.

"How was visiting your parents?", Yoongi asked.

"It was good, we talked for a while and had dinner together. But when I was coming home I had to get gas and a weird man was staring at me the whole time.", Jimin said, not thinking anything about the situation.

Yoongi's eyes widened and he looked at everyone else, who had the same expression.

Jimin looked at everyone's facial expressions.

"Well, this can't be good."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
What's up you beautiful potatoes? I hope you guys are having a wonderful day. I just want say a big thank you for 140 reads in such a short amount of time. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Until next time!