Chapter Thirty-Four - The Aftermath

Start from the beginning

"I love you Draco." I replied. "More than you could ever know."

His hips rocked back and forth and I wrapped my legs up and around his waist as he pushed deeper into me.

I pulled him to me and kissed him like it was the last time and the first.

He moaned and his brow furrowed. My hands left his hair and ran down his back as I tried to pull more of him into me.

Heat rose from my entire body as his member slid through me and I felt the pressure building.

He broke the kiss to look into my eyes and we stared at each other as we brought ourselves closer to our release.

My hands reached for his hips and my nails dug into him as I pulled in as much of him as I could take. I angled my hips upwards, meeting him at every thrust.

Heavily breathing and rosy cheeked, my eyes never left his as I kissed his bicep, right by the side of my face.

He sped up the tiniest bit and my eyes widened as I felt myself begin to buck.

"Oh fuck." We both said in unison.

We fought and moaned as we neared our climax and all in a beautiful, blissful moment we came at the same time, looking into each other's eyes, our whole bodies, minds and souls connected in every way.

We lay there for a moment. He stared at me with his bright eyes, now a pale silver grey as I stroked his soft blonde hair.

He kissed me deeply once more before getting up and pulling himself from me. I gasped as I felt the familiar empty feeling I got between my legs whenever he did that.

He smirked as he walked away from me. His firm little butt facing me. He grabbed a black towel and moved towards the shower showing me a suggestive look.

Smiling, I shrugged the shirt off my shoulders and ran after him.

We got into the huge bathroom that had black marble from ceiling to floor and I watched as Draco stood into the shower and flicked the water on with his wand.

He motioned for me to join him and I gave him a coy smile.

"C'mon, I don't bite." He said as he held his hand out for me. "Much." He added.

I giggled as he wrapped me in his arms under the warm water. I could feel his chest muscles against my back and he kissed my neck as he began to rub body wash over me.

Feeling myself get excited again, I began to soap him back. This didn't help calm my excitement at all. Quite the opposite actually. I bit my lip and reached towards his member. He chuckled.

"Calm down little minx or you'll definitely be late for school." I sighed but he was right. I needed to keep my hands to myself.

I washed the rest of my body and hair under the watchful eye of Draco and as I rinsed off, I opened my eyes and he was gone. I looked to the bathroom and saw him standing there, dried and holding the towel out for me.

I squeezed my hair out and shut off the shower as I stepped out. He swooped down on his knees and began drying up my legs. When he got to my hips he growled a little, I could tell he was getting turned on.

Grabbing the towel from him I said "I should probably do that or I'll never get to school."

He smirked. "Thank you." He kissed me and left to get changed.

* * *

Draco and I apparated into the Entrance Hall. I insisted that I bring myself but he refused. We appeared as the bulk of students left the Great Hall from breakfast.