~Chapter 32~

As I watched the eagle gracefully fly towards the ocean I smiled at the thought of Arthur being happy and free. I turned to look at the guard smiling while looking at the sky. "Shall we go?" I asked snapping him out of his daydream. He looks at me and smiled while nodding in agreement. We both started walking towards my uncle's backyard. He built a fence around so little Charles wouldnt run away again. I jumped over the fence and waited for the guard to finally touch the floor. "Where are we?" He asked looking around. " it's a secret promise to keep it?" I said coming closer to him while whispering. He nodded and also came closer. "This is my uncle's house he's a former pirate." I said. "So he's a relative of the king?" He whispered. "The queen he's my mother's older brother." I said. He nodded "I've heard that the queen was a power lusting person and that she died after going on a hunger strike because the king wouldn't start a war with the neighboring kingdom." He whispered. I looked at the grass. "Its true she died when I was very young she wanted to show the neighboring kingdom how powerful we were but my father refused to." I said. He looked at me and smiled. I felt something hug my leg. I looked down and saw little Charles hugging my leg while looking at me with a smile. "What are you doing her big sister?" He asked. "I'm going to train with someone and I wanted to come here because I like it here." I said patting his head. "Is he a new prince, did your father have him before he passed." Asked the guard curiously. I leaned towards his ear. "Were not related at all he just calls me that because I'm older than him." I said. I backed away and saw a slight shade of pink in his cheeks. "Who's this man?" Asked Charles pointing at the guard. "Little Charles this man is one of my special friends." I said. I mentally slapping myself for not asking for his name. "What's your name I'm sorry I forgot to ask." Is said a little embarrassed of my action. He laughed and looked at me. "My name's Zen simmens." He said. I smiled and looked at Charles. "Charles can you do me a favor?" I asked he looked at me with his bright eyes. "Anything to help my big sister." He said. "I need you to tell my uncle that I'm training and to kept the little star inside cause this is going to be intense." I said. He looked confused but still went to deliver the message.
~uncle point of view~
I was with lucy preparing food for dinner when Charles came in looking confused but excited. "Papa mama big sister is here she told me to tell papa that she is going to train and to keep the little star inside cause this was going to be intense." He said. "I don't know who's the star." He said puzzled. By star she meant Charles. I looked at the backyard and saw (y/n) with one of the royal guards. She's going to train a royal guard. I could see the excitement in her eyes but I was a little worried that she might go too far and end up actually turning it into a fight and forget that it's just training. I looked at the window and sighed. "I'm going out there for everyone's safety." I said to lucy as she smiled. "Be careful." She said her tone turning into a serious tone. I nodded in agreement and closed the back door. I put stones near the door so Charles wouldn't come out.
~Arthur s point of view~
As I was out in deck admiring the ocean I saw an eagle aproch me. I extended my arm out and she came right towards it. I looked at her leg and saw a note wrapped around her left leg. I grabbed the note and the eagle left my shoulder flying gracefully in the clear blue skies. I opened it and read what it said.
[ Dear, Arthur
Today I met one of the royal guards who is just like me! He said I was his inspiration and that he admires me. I'm so happy. I hope you enjoying your adventure out at sea tell everyone I said hi.
Sincerely, (F/N) (L/N) ~♡]
I felt a happy that (y/n) sent me a letter telling me about her day but at the same time I felt a small pain when she told me about a royal guard who admires her. I brushed it off and put the letter in my coat pocket. I smiled she was always right and always made me happy. I looked across and saw the crew laughing and enjoying themselves. (Y/n) is truly something, she can make anyone happy and is always positive about everything I truly did miss her and wanted her with me but I knew that wasn't possible. At least were both happy. I went to my office and put my legs on the desk while leaning on my chair. It's been a while since I've felt this relaxed while hearing the waves rocking the ship as it moves forward separating the water and moving anything in its way. "Thank you my love." I mumbled while thinking of (y/n)'s smile.
~Back to your view love~
I took my navy blue coat and hat off and took my belt which held my gun and sword and put them on the side. I helped the guard take of his heavy armor. "Okay first you have to be able to show no fear no matter what, if you show them fear they'll use it to their advantage and will end up winning." I said. He looked at me and nodded confidently. I saw my uncle look at me and I smiled at him. Zen looked at my uncle and bowed his head as my uncle did the same. "You got to watch out for her be careful what you do cause looks can deceive." Said my uncle. I nodded in agreement. "Okay." Said zen. "Can we practice the first step in not sure I can do it." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I nodded and tried to think of something to scare him with. I took my sword out of its case. I went back to my spot and started walking slowly towards Zen while glaring at him with hatred. I could see the goosebumps in his body and the sweat rolling down his face. As I got closer I pointed my sword towards his neck. He flinched and I could see his hands shake. I stopped and put my sword down. "Your showing me fear, you can't do that." I said. "How can you do it?" He asked a little annoyed in his voice. "I'm not sure it just comes naturally." I said. I thought the best i could to give him a more better explanation. ' Why am I not scared even when I'm on the deadliest of situations?' I thought. "Can I see you first?" He asked. I nodded and dropped my sword on the floor. Zen looked at my uncle. "Sir what am I going to do to scare her?" He asked. My uncle thought for a minute and then acted quick. He whispered in Zens ear. They both nodded in agreement. Zen came up to me from in front and my uncle came closer to me from the back. "Stay still." Said my uncle. I stood up straight as they both approached  me.
~zens point of view~
We started getting closer to (y/n) like planned. I glared and so did her uncle. I had a small knife behind me and (y/n)'s Uncle had a large knife behind him. As I was about 15 feet away from her i quickly took my knife out and aimed for her head while throwing it at her. She tilted her head and the knife completely missed but she didn't even look surprised she kept a straight face. (Y/n)'s uncle then ran up behind her and pointed his sword at (y/n)'s neck. She turned around slowly lifting her hands up. I watched as I got closer. I went to the side to get a better view of both of them. (Y/n)'s glare sent shivers down my spine, her eyes showed no mercy and were cold. (Y/n)'s uncle glared at her but his only made the hair behind my neck rise. Her uncle's sword touched her neck but she still gave no reaction. I watched in amazement. She smiled and did a high kick knocking the sword out of her uncle's hand and sending It flying in the air. She  put her leg down and catches the sword right in her hand pointing it at his heart. No one would have seen that attack coming. What scared me was how she smiled calmly even when the sword was threatening to cut her up in a million ways. She  vowed and I clapped and cheered. She was truly something else. "Now second rule you must analyze your enemy and try to imagine where his weapons could be, always over think it cause the slightest mistake can cost you your life." She said. I nodded. "Now." She said putting in her coat and hat and the belt which held her sword and knife back on. "Try to find my secret weapons hidden." She said standing straight while extending her arms out. I got up and searched. I found 13 weapons mostly small knifes, lockpicks, and I found a gun inside her hat which would have been impossible if it weren't for her telling me. "Well thats-" she was quickly interrupted by something. I wasn't  sure what it was but her eyes scanned her surroundings. Her happy expression turned into a serious expression. She took her sword out of its case. I didn't know what to do I couldn't hear anything and nothing seemed different to me, I thought she was probably teaching me something and trying to see if I would catch on. I tried but nothing