~Chapter 25~

After I finished giving everyone a plate of stew I went to the room that emil was resting in. I opened the door he looked like he was still sleeping I sat in the wooden chair near him. "I hope you wake up before the stew is cold." I said placing the bowl of stew on the nightstand. I then looked at his wound in his shoulder. I reached over to look at it very closely. It looked like it was healing. As I was unwrapping it to look at the wound I didn't see the position we were in. I then by the corner of my eye saw he opened his eyes and I stood there frozen. My chest was on top of his face as I reached over to look at his wound. It was an awkward silence as we stood there frozen. I quickly got up. His face was redder than the tomatoes I ate a few minutes ago. "I was just checking how your wound was I didn't think you'd wake up." I said has I looked at his face which made me wanna laugh. He then stood up and looked at me. "Okay." He said with a nervous tone. "I made some stew if you want some." I said as I pointed at the bowl of soup. "Thank you." He said. I then grabbed it, it was still a little warm so I blew on it a few times I then lifted the spoon and moved it to his lips. He started blushing again. " I can feed myself you know." He said as he turned away. I saw him try to grab the spoon. I stopped him I knew he was in pain. " I'll feed you and protect you, your injured and in pain." I said as I lifted the spoon again. He looked annoyed but thankfully still ate. "Is it good?" I asked a little curious. He looked at me and nodded yes. I felt relieved. After he finished eating he gave me a look in his eyes which reminded me of Arthur. "I'm glad your helping us we really did miss you." He said. I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I smiled at him " No problem" I said as I stood up to leave. I waved goodbye and shut the door. As I walked up to deck I saw kuro sharpening his katana I walked over to him. "Hey kuro need any help." I asked as I sat by him. He smiled at me "No I'm fine thanks." He said. I felt useless so I started practicing on my sword fighting with the wind. I then got an idea. "Kuro~" I said with my most sweetest voice. He looked up at me confused of what s going on. I got so close to him that we were practically touching foreheads. He looked shocked and was just as red as emil was. I then grabbed his katana. I looked at it and then at kuro. "Wanna try it and see how sharp it is?" I said as I winked at him he was still flustered. He then stood up and nodded yes. I grabbed my sword and he did the same . I stood perfectly straight, we were touching backs. I counted from 10-1. He launched at me first I have to admit he is really fast. I then took of my coat and threw at Lukas who was watching then i saw everyone was watching. He then headed for my stomach I jumped back and turned to the side. He turned after me and tried stabbing at my shoulder. I then waited for my perfect chance. He was 1 inch away from my heart, I kicked the katana out of his grip it went flying in the air for 15 seconds I saw he was about to grab it because he was taller than me by 2 inches. I then kicked his knees hard enough for him to fall but soft enough to not break them. I jumped for the katana. Know I had two swords. He looked at me with a smile. "Nice moves this is the first time I've had the katana taken away from me." He said as he got up. I didn't let my guard down the enemy always expects you to be nice if there nice but then attack when you let your guard down. He looked at the two swords in my hands I could tell he was analyzing. I then pointed the two swords at his neck making scissors. He smiled and ducked. He wrapped his arms around my waist i could tell he was trying to drop me to the floor. I then fell to my knees making him let me go. I took this opportunity to punch him in the stomach. He then stepped to the side. As he was trying to recover. I ran for the swords. He reached up and punched my back. He was strong even if he didn't look muscular. I held the pain even if it hurt like hell. I grabbed my sword and his katana. He then hit me in my neck. Almost cutting my breathing but I didn't let go of the swords. Then I stuck the swords and secured them so if he tried to get them he wouldn't be able to because they where stuck to the board. I jerked my elbow back hitting him in the same part of his stomach. He fell to his knees and gripped his stomach. "I win right?" I said sounding confident, but in reality i was shocked this was the first time someone actually was close to beating me. He looked up at me and nodded yes with a look of defeat. I smiled and helped him up. I bowed as everyone stared at me shocked but not surprised I think they already expected me to win. Well I'm glad I hadn't lost my skills. I then pulled the katana out with force it sorta made a large cut on the board but nothing I couldn't fix. I handed it to him as he sat down. "You know Arthur and you have the same mind when fighting you guys are faster than lighting but still think about your actions." He said with a smile. Just talking about Arthur made my heart beat faster I guess this is just what happens when you love someone. I smiled and went to matthias. I sat down inform of him. "Can you do me a favor and punch me in the same place kuro did?" I asked. He looked confused. Kuro looked shocked. I winked at him. "How did you know that I locked your bones, also how did you know how to stop it?" He said shocked. I smiled at him "I didn't but you just told me." I said I could tell he was even more shocked that he just spilled his secret. I knew that he did something because the punch he gave me was different than normal punches, this one he hit and then twisted 2 times. As Matthias punched me I felt like my bones were broken after that. But I felt better. "Thank you" I said as I rubbed my back. He smiled feeling proud of himself. As the stars came up i started to wonder how long It would take to get to denmark and how long will the fight last? "Matthias how long till we get to denmark?" I asked as he walked by. He came up to me and leaned on the edge. " Tomorrow in the morning will be there." He said looking up. "How long do you think the war will last?" I asked this time looking at him. He looked down and smiled. "With you about half of all the enemy soldiers will surrender and the other half will probably want to test your skills and it would probably Last about 7 months." He said looking at me. "Well let's make it short and end them." I said looking up. "Lets show them how powerful the Nordic Vikings and your people are." I said smiling. "And while I'm there I might as well already help you guys make the war end faster and show them the wrath of the all and powerful "killer demon." I said jokingly. He patted my head and smiled. "I hope we do end the war fast with your help your able to beat anyone when angry right." He said. I could tell he was thinking about something I wouldn't approve of. "Promise me that whatever happens if it does happen to come to the point that I have to rage and almost end the world." I said looking at the beautiful ocean. "You will stop me when we get the job done, I don't know what I'm capable of and I'm not sure any of us want to know." I said as I looked at the scar I had from when I fought with those men in england. " I won't let you down." He said as he walked away. I started heading to my room. Me and kuro were sharing luckily there was 2 beds. I changed into my nightgown as kuro waited outside. after I finished I told him to come in. "Goodnight." I said as I closed my eyes. "I'll be there to also help you." He said as I fell into a deep sleep.