❇Chapter 3.5❇

*/ dedicated to XmysterysmileX because it was her bday a few days ago!/*

5 days after the game of 20 Questions

❇❇❇

I am standing on the Frill's front porch, waiting for someone to answer the door. It has been 5 five days since I was last here. I am here because I tried searching up Amador on the internet and  guess what? No result.  So Mathilda told me she would explain to me about it today. So here I am?

"Elise, hi! Mathilda is up in her room, so go on up and see her," explains Michelle after escorting me through the front door and into the kitchen.
"I'll do that. Thanks for letting me in, Michelle!" I answer and take off up the stairs and into Matt's room.

"Knock knock," I whisper and let myself into the bedroom.
"Who's there?" Chimes Matt.
"Me,"
"Me who?"
"Uh.... sorry, but if I tried to end this knock knock joke it would be super lame and we'd both fall over laughing, so for your sake, I'll leave it at Heeyy, long time no see!"
I never was good at knock knock jokes.

"Soo," I drawl slowly. "Explain?"
"Ha! Nope, not yet. First I get to take you somewhere and I will explain there. I promise," replies Mathilda, wiggling her eyebrows at me. As of now I hate those eyebrow wiggles.
"Ugh.... fine, but you SO owe me an icecream after this!"

Little did I know, it may take many ice creams to make up for this.