▌B B Y

3- ''HICKEY.''

BABY BOY

BABY BOY.-

HE TOOK TAEHYUNG IN
his arms as soon as he got out of the car. He whimpered quietly as Namjoon clamped his hands on his neck. At first it was soft and nice, just to remember the submissive that he could choke him for real anytime and that was just hot—feeling threatened like that. He closed his eyes when the other tightened his grip around his throat, it was still a bit gentle. He just swallowed thickly, looking forward what will be next, expecting the older to grip around him tighter and tighter, until his breath would stuck up in his throat, until his eyes would tear up, until his lungs would be begging for air. Until he'd be literally dying. That was so triggering so exciting—too exciting. But Namjoon didn't do it, not yet, instead he just enjoyed watching his submissive's somewhat pretty neck for a bit, before constricting his fingers around it, so hard as if it would slide out from his grip if he let go, even the slightest, like if it was something he needed to control. He pecked his lips lightly, he stared at Taehyung carefully, no more than one minute and a half had passed and his pretty tanned skin had became paler. Every single reactions from Taehyung would flicker something in Namjoon and trigger his senses - it was mouth wavering to see, literally.

Namjoon licked his lips.

Taehyung hadn't agreed on choking but he wasn't complaining.

Taehyung coughed weakly as he felt his inside plead for hair, he jotted his eyes open, he needed to speak―even if he didn't know what he wanted to say or what he could say but no words came out of his mouth. His throat was burning and his lips felt dry as his vision became blurry, - he felt like he'd pass out—his body felt heavy, his eyelids felt heavy - his legs were quavering. He wasn't doing much to fight back, his arms were lazily sizing around the other's biceps, occasionally scraping it with his nails to express his pleasure without words. They both felt the stimulation and the excitement rose in their veins, Taehyung's blood was boiling and he let his eyes slowly roll back. Namjoon hesitated ; should he continue or not ? He'd love to honestly, his babyboy looked the prettiest while choked but Taehyung was fragile, and he really didn't want to kill him, nor hurt him. Okay that's false, he did want to hurt him—sexually, to treat him like an useless whore, seeing him implore shamelessly ; look wrecked but he had to hold back. Taehyung didn't want it to stop - it hurt, a lot but it was thrilling, exciting and he trusted Namjoon to not kill him. Namjoon bit his lip, the face Taehyung was making was priceless, literally, he'd exchange that for nothing in the whole world. The younger let a strangled moan and a sick gurgle past his dried lips, he felt so weak that without Namjoon's support he'd be lying on the ground—it was nearly as if Namjoon was raising him with his hands. His skin was white, his veins were popping out and his body like a rag. His soft lips weren't pink anymore, they were slowly becoming paler and paler. Oxygen, oxygen, oxygen, Taehyung thought. His body was convulsing. It was in the urgent need of it, it was vital. He never thought than Namjoon would go that far - they usually stop after two Minutes and it was probably way past that―if he strangled him a little more he was sure that he'd able to see his whole life pass in front of his―just like in films. But he didn't really want to experience it and die just yet—it was too soon. Not like the idea of dying in his master's arms while he was throttling him mercilessly wasn't appealing. The epinephrine, the fear, he was enjoying it so much. If his voice wasn't caught up in his throat, he'd be already whimpering his master's name.