Sebastian x Angel! Reader //Angel with a shotgun//

Sebastian Pov

Damn Angel.....get out of here.

I keep feeling like that Angel is here again. She sometimes visits the manor. I can't really do much. I am still trying to find her. Doesn't she know trespassing on a demons property is not allowed.

I caught a glimpse of her the other day. I will need to inform the young master of her presence. And....we are 2 minutes behind schedule. Just what I need. This Angel is taking too much time.

Your Pov

Damn Demon.....kicking me out of here.

I need to stay here. I am temporarily banned from the heavens. People thought that because one of my wings has black spots I am part demon. I don't know who else to ask besides a demon. Angels are banned from talking to me.

I want to ask the demon, but he is really scaring me. I just want to return to heaven asap. I need to woman up and go to the demon. I won't be able to get back in heaven without proof.

I tried flying, but when I started to fly I felt a huge weight on my wings. I decided to just run. My eyes flashed purple and I was faster than the damn demon. I ran twords the guest room but no one. This continued until I got to the kitchen. I entered the master bedroom, the servants room, the bathroom, main room, entertainment room, ballroom, and a ton of others. My senses are being stripped from me.

I can't even sense a demon. I feel so weak. I entered the kitchen and screamed "MICHAELIS COME HERE!" I was severely pissed. I just want to go home. "Angel?" A man with ashy blonde hair asked. "Did hear someone say angel, did I?" A girl with pinkish hair in pigtails asked. "Angel?" A boy with blonde hair and blonde hair peeking through the window asked.

"You." Was all the demon said. "It's me." I replied. "Why are you here angel?" He asked. I could sense the venom in his voice. "Listen, I don't want to be here. However, the other angels think I am part demon." I said. "Why would they think that?" He thought out loud.

I slowly extracted my wings showing the black consuming them. He looked at them shocked. Even that face made me scared. I was mortified. The demon looked scared, even. That's why I am about to piss my panties. (Dress) The demon finally spoke, "I am afraid that the others are right. It is harder to see but your halo is melting away. Soon you will become full demon. I am unsure what could have caused this transformation. I hate to inform you of this."

"I'm never going back. I'm going to be stuck here forever." I thought aloud. I was sad, angry, frustrated, and confused all at once. The angel in me is fading away. I will be forgotten. "What will I do?" I pleaded the demon for an answer. He simply pointed at the floor.

I looked down and saw a black darkness coming to consume me. I don't want any of this. I just want to be with my mother and grandmother to watch over the rest of my family. Now I will be a tratior to the family. While I was lost in thought I felt a sharp pain in my arms and back. Then I felt like I was falling. The sensation never left me. I feel like I am in the bottomless pit. (Gravity falls?)

After what felt like an eternity, I entered what looks like Hell. Great, now a former angel might meet Satan himself. Just what I need. To top it off, I look like a stripper. Great. "(Your full name). Your true mother is actually a demon. Now that you have reached (Your age), your demon side has begun to activation. Are you ready (y/n)?

666 words ha. Lol part 2 coming very soon.