Ciel x Depressed! Reader// Please don't leave//

Disclaimer: There is suicide in this chapter. If you are depressed talk to someone. You can talk to me! I know what you are going through. Remember you are loved.♡

"Hey! Whatcha doin'?" I asked.

"Work." Ella replied (me).

"Come on! You're at home!" I added.

"Homework." She simply said.

"Stop being so boring." I whined.

"Stop being so annoying." She added.

"STOP BEING SO QUIET." I yelled.

"Fine! I'll just leave." She said before leaving through the door and walked out. What I didn't know was what she was doing now.

Ella's Pov

I'm done. I can't take this any longer. I stormed off to my car. I started it up and went home. I felt bad for leaving, but I knew that she didn't need me there. I was known as a happy girl; as was (Your Name).

(At my house)

People don't know what I've been through. My father left to Bolivia while I lived in the U.S. during my childhood. When I was 11, I was ashamed to be related to that filthy creature. So, I hated when people called me by my last name.

My mother is sick. She is so weak that she gets hurt by the slightest things. She is knocking on death's door. I visited our guidance counselor very often. She helped through all of this.

My grandmother takes care of me. She bought my clothes for my entire childhood. She packed soap, clothes, hairbrushes, and everything else I needed, just so I could go to my 'father's' house.

I was finished dealing with this cruel world. My grandmother is now dead, same with my mother. My dad is out of my life. I'm so alone. I'm just a pest to my friends. So I am ending this today. I locked all the doors and windows.

I went to my drawer. I pulled out the makeshift noose I made a while ago. I ran over to my desk and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote knowing (your name) will find me.

My letter states.

To (Your name),

I'm sorry but this world isn't my place. I've tried for so long to fix this and fit in. I've come to realize that this world is full of sin. There is nothing for me here I'm just a waste of space. I've got no reason to stay here with this awful race. It's a disgrace, I was misplaced. Born in the wrong time and in the wrong place.

It's okay though, cause you'll see me soon. You'll know when your time has come, just look at the moon. As it shines bright, throughout the night. And remember, everyone's facing their own fight. But I can't do it, the pain, I'm not a fighter.

You'll make it through the night, just hug your pillow tighter. So let the world know, that I died in vain. Cause, the world around me is the one to blame. And, I know in a year you'll forget I'm gone. Cause, I'm not really something to be dwelled on. That's what they used to tell me, all those kids at school. So, I'm going by the law majority rules.

My presence on this earth isn't needed any longer. And if anything, I hopes this makes you stronger. You're the best friend that I ever had. Such a shame, I had to make you so very sad. Just rememberthat you mean evrything to me. And to my heart you're the only one who held the key.