•Regret•critical trauma•

[hanbin]

The next day

I came to the hospital to met ae reen, when i came into ae reen ward , i saw she sat on her bed while throw her view to the window.

"Ae-ae reen!" I ran to her. But she just gave me the reaction just like she have no soul.

"Ae reen! Im so greatfull that you was awake!" She don't even gave me any reaction.

I keep shaking her shoulder. Im so happy when she was awake. But she just gave that reaction till now.

"Ae reen are you okay?"

"....."

"Who are you?" She ask me

"Ae reen ah what are you saying? Please don't make me like this ha ha ha "
"Yoongi oppa!! Help me!!" Ae reen start to screaming .

Yoongi ran to us and start to hug ae reen. I look up at him.

"Shuuuh ,don't be scared. I'm here with you shuuh" i saw the tears start to drop from ae reen eyes.

"Hanbin please have a sit at the sofa first. Later we talked about this"

➖skip➖

"What do you mean she doesn't remember about me hyung? Why she don't remember about me only?!"

"Hanbin please kept calm, the doctor said that she forget about you maybe because when she get all the scars , she think about you a lot, she's now in her trauma, --- i mean critical trauma"

She kept thinking of me? Oh my god!

I can't even said a words. I start to cried out loud! I can't stand with all this bullshit!

Yoongi hyung came up to me. "Hanbin please don't be like this. If you want make her remember about you, you must help her to remember you back"

I look up at him.

[jelly]

Aish I tried to call hanbin about 30 times already. Why he should think about that bi*ch ? Aish.

She should die already!

Why she's back. Hmm maybe I should came to the hospital wait up --guys it's doesn't mean that I wanna met ae reen because I'm worried about her.

Hell no. I just wanna make sure she don't try to seduce hanbin. Hanbin is mine!

🌸to be continued🌸

🌸How's your day? I'm sorry if this story is not the story that you guys like. I will try my best to make it up. Thanks for all the votes and comments 💕 I really appreciated it🌸