*Regret • he changed•

2.30 p.m

[ae reen] / [reader]

It's just another boring plus tiring day. I only put on my left earphone in my left ear while humming to ikon wyd.I hugged my books and start to dance to wyd by ikon.

"Oneul mohae---"

"Ae reen!!" I heard someone calling my name. And the one whose called me was hanbin, my best friend.

I stop my step and a small smile start to appear on my lips. But then it's changed to fake smile when I saw he came up with jelly, his girlfriend.

I look up at him.

"Gosh ae reen ah, why you don't even wait us?" He just look at me with a questioned face.

"Owh sorry hanbin, I thought you would having a date with jelly ---- again" i said sarcastically.

Of course I'm mad at him. Okay, before hanbin and jelly was officially couple, hanbin and I will walk back to home together but now he always left me.

And I remember when he just left me just like that . I have waited for him about 2 hours infront of our school gate. He promise me to walk home together but then I saw hanbin classmate, JinJin. I ask him and he said hanbin already left the school with jelly for a date.

"Aish not today, because jelly and I have to attend our dance class" gosh I thought he could understand about my sarcastic words.

Wait up--- dance class.

"Dance class?" I look up at him with a questioned face.

"Yup , we both had join the dance class. Aish I don't remember that class name--- ha! Dance scenario! Yup that class is the one that jelly really wanna get in! Right chagi?"He look up at jelly.

"Yes oppa! Im so happy ! You know what ae reen? I told hanbin about the class yesterday and this morning he just said that he had applied us in that class!"

I can't even said a word.

Dance scenario is the one of the dance class that I really wanna get in since I'm just 14 years old. Hanbin and I had promised about to get into the class together.

Now he just broke the promised that we just had before. It's really broke my heart. How can he forget about our promise that we had since 6 years ago?

"Owh okay then , bye guys! "

"Ae Re---" before hanbin start to said anything I just walked away and left tthem behind .

➕To be continued🔜

10_03s special for you

So how for this first chapter? Please tell me if there's something that you hate in this chapter.

Actually this story already in my drafts since last year , and i wanna wait for the right time to update it. But in this week about 4 books even hanbin's malay story 'kasut' and 'suffered' chapters just disappeared just like that😭 so i think i should update it asap😂