1

ᒍᑌᑎG ᕼOᔕEOK ᔕᗩTᑌᖇᗪᗩY6:30 ᗩ

ᒍᑌᑎG OEOK
ᔕᗩTᑌᖇᗪᗩY
6:30 ..
-/-

I look out of my window, seeing the sun rise up after all these hours I've been staying awake. I needed to finish my homework but damn, it took a lot of time. I didn't have any time left for sleep. I closed my laptop and put my books into my school bag. My bag was black and it had pretty & colorful flowers on it. I liked colorful and fluffy things. That's why I have thousands of stuffies on my bed, oops.

I poked my pens with wobbly kittens on top of them in my pencil case and in return I picked one of my baby-blue pencils out of it. I opened my drawer and slipped my diary out of it. It had all kinds of pretty things on it. It was pastel colored and it had many fluffy things on it.

I opened it to the last page I had written yesterday. I wrote down the date and time.

Saturday, 6:43 p.m.

Hi there diary.
Today there's gonna be a new guy joining my class.
I really look forward to it!
I hope I can be friends with him... Maybe he's even gonna be a hottie..
Haha, I never know!
Maybe it's like a real swagger, with a leather jacket and he gets annoyed by everyone.
Or it's a Uke...** Oh god, that would also be pretty fun! We would talk about boys together!
Well, I'm gonna eat breakfast and get ready for school, I'll write in you later!

Huggles,
Your Hope.

I picked a pastel colored hoodie, the middle color was pastel green, one sleeve was baby blue and the other sleeve was pastel pink. It had the words 'baby boy' written on it and I matched it with blue jeans who had two rips at the knees. I had white socks under it with platforms which had fluffy colors. I ruffled my pink hair a bit and smiled.

*{An uke is a guy who's a guy who's a bottom and they can be really fenimine but ofcourse they don't have to be like that, every 'uke' has different personalities.}*

-/-

"Goodmorning cats~Snowy and Blackberrie! And ofcourse, goodmorning my rats, Iko and Ichoto." {Lmao, I'm sorry I didn't know any names so I just chose these and I'm sorry if you don't like rats, I love them.}

I waved and patted my kitties heads while they layed on my big bed. I picked both of my rats out of their cage and they calmly crawled to my shoulders. I walked out of my room, taking my bag with me. I stepped on the stairs and walked down one by one. I laid my bag in the hallway and I stepped into the kitchen to see my little sister with my dad.