Ivory Beauty

*^^^This is pharaoh^^^*

Pharaoh's Pov

it was a sunny day in Egypt as the market was bustling as always,Many women dressed their best to impress me. All of them want to become and imperial concubine And maybe even my wife. I am riding a horse through the market with guards alined next to me when a gem caught my eyes. He was so beautiful, brown hair, emerald eyes, and the palest skin i have ever seen.

I want him.

I notified my second in command.

"Go and collect for me that young boy near the fabric Stall." He nodded and walked over there. I watched as he spoke to the male obviously agitating the young man with his tone of words. Then suddenly he looks at me and i see fear and confusion swimming in his eyes of emeralds. My second in command looked back at me for permission, i nodded. He picked the young looking boy up and carried him towards the palace. With the boy kicking and punching i smirked, this boy will be a lot of fun to play with.

Aharan's pov

I was kicking and punching this guard who had lifted me up and was walking to the palace

'wtf does he mean imperial concubine and what the hell does the pharaoh want with me' i thought as we neared the palace.

Once we had entered the palace i see this young man sitting in a throne of gold. He actually looks really good- mind do not think gay thoughts. The guy sat me down rather harshly and got a complaint from me.

"now now Alex no need to be so rough after all he is your future Queen." the man nodded and apologized to me but all i did was send my best glare towards him. He backed a way and returned towards his position guarding the entrance.

Pharaoh's pov

"so i assume you know why your are here?" he looked to me and thought.

"Is it because you are lonely and have no life?" Shock is what i would say i'm feeling right now. Is that what he really thought. I was about to say no until i saw his expression. 

I growled then got up

I growled then got up. I walked towards him and the once confident face was gone, replaced with a look of confusion and fear. I picked him up bridal style and walked back towards my room, along the way he was protesting.

*A/N this is my first boyxboy story so pardon me if it is shit.*