Chapter 41 ~ 80 milliseconds

A/N:

Ok so I'm working on adding pictures of the characters, and since I don't think I have enough chapters left to write to add all the characters, I will just edit some other chapters and add the pictures. So go check it out! (P.S I am starting with this chapter, then going down: 40, 39, 38, etc.) Enjoy!

(Nicole on the side)

<&>

 ** JORDYN'S POV**

Pushing aside the warnings and hesitations that suddenly made their way into my mind, I went on with my initiated plan. I rubbed the cream that meant death itself onto my lips, ready to proceed with the sick yet brilliant plan I had in mind. Shane was about to give Nicole a final strike which would lead to her death, and I guess that's what made me go into instant action.

I ran towards him and tackled him to the ground, hoping the death I would suffer would not be overly painful. 

"Any last words...or are you too lame and heartless to have any?" I asked harshly, looking into his brown eyes.

"GO.TO.HELL." he said every word slowly, and it sent chills down my spine.

I heard a gasp from Nicole but my attention was pulled back to Shane once he reached over to grab something....grab the knife he must've dropped when I tackled him. Hold on... He was punching Nicole... he didn't have a knife...

And that's when I saw her... her, the cold bitch whom we despised, hated and strongly wanted to watch suffer. She was standing by the doorway, and had slid the knife to Shane, the only flaw in her act the fact that it had stopped moving inches away from him, enough inches to make it hard to reach. Weird. It stopped by itself? I smirked. She smiled sweetly.

"Help..." Shane whispered, his voice barely audible due to the fact he was using all his breath and energy to reach over to the knife with me still on top of him.

"Well if I go to hell..." I said, ignoring Less's presence. He looked at me, suddenly breathing fast.

"You are coming with me."

 ** VAL'S POV **

Less had left wordlessly right after her stupid threatening talk, leaving a speechless Cameron behind for me to calm down. "Cam..." I whispered, finally getting some good amount of fresh air into my now properly-working lungs. His head immediately snapped towards me, and I offered him a weak smile. He didn't say anything, just walked up to me and smashed his lips to mine. I felt as if all the life that had been sucked out of me just came crashing back, breaking every bone in my body from its eagerness and healing it back with its kindness and love I had lacked. I don't know for how long we stayed the way we did, but what I do know is that a long scream from someone I knew too well was the reason our red lips parted. We both turned our heads towards the sound. 

I knew who it was, and looked over at Cameron, who picked me up faster than I thought was humanly possible and helped me on my feet. Once they made contact with the hard ground I was off running towards the direction of the bloody scream. 

Eventually Cameron had caught up, and I took advantage of the moment to answer his unspoken question I knew he wanted to ask but wouldn't.

"Nicole." I said whilst running, my breathing coming in pants and my heart pumping blood in and out to keep me alive unusually fast.

Even though I would never admit it to myself, deep down I knew I was just running to my friend to save her, not thinking about the future consequences. And I was scared.