Chapter 25

I wore this to stay warm.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I drove there

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I drove there. Everyone snickered. "What?" I asked them. They show me a video. It's called DNA. I realised i was wearing what kookie oppa wore. "Oh." I said. "Anyways, it's nice, so whatever." I shrugged. Kookie oppa just suddenly rushed up, after a while, he came down wearing the same thing. "Lol. Anyway, the clothes in that closet is based on our MV outfits." J hope oppa explained. "Cool." I said coolly. "Oh right. By the way, jin young hyung's 16 year old brother, will be staying here too. Is that okay? Cause there's no one to take care of him. We have to leave now, cause manager called us for important stuff. Sorry, Hye ah. Next time okay?"Jb oppa said. I pouted.
"Of course! There's a spare room beside Princess's room. He can use that." Namjoon oppa said. I nodded in agreement. Beep beep! We looked outside. A boy, taller than me, with brown hair and a somewhat built body carrying a luggage. We all exited the house. The boy looked at us. When his eyes landed on me, he smiled. I smiled back. "Come on in, its cold. Princess-" Jin oppa said. I cut him and took his luggage. The boy followed in, together with the others. I set his luggage beside the sofa. "Hi. What's your name?" Taehyung oppa asked. "My name is Park Seo Joon(the actor). I am 16." He introduced. My oppas introduced themselves. "Hi I'm Angelina Kim or Hyemin Kim. I am 13....... Seo Joon.....oppa."I introduced with a smile. I could see tints of red creeping up his face. "Ahh!! Seo Joon is blushing !!" Mark oppa squealed. He covered his face and said, "I'm not."
"Alright alright. We'll have the picnic another day. Seo Joon should rest. Seo Joon, take a shower and put on some comfy clothes, after you're done, call Angie, she'll bring you to the cinema room and we'll all watch a movie." Jimin oppa said.
"We'll leave now. Take care of Seo Joon. Have fun kids, bye Hye ah." Jinyoung oppa said. I hugged them and gave them a kiss. We bade them goodbye. "Baby, take Seo Joon to the room beside yours okay?" I nodded and signaled him to follow. I took his luggage and strapped it at my 'car boot'. "Lego." I said. I sped through the house. Seo Joon oppa was running behind me. I stopped abruptly in front of the door, making him almost trip over. I got out and took his luggage into the room.

He looked around

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He looked around.I led him to a door.
"This is your closet." I said.

He looked around in awe

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He looked around in awe. I grabbed his hand and brought him to another door. "This is the toilet.

Take a shower then call me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Take a shower then call me. R u okay? Your face is red." I asked in concern. He covered his face and nodded. I smiled and left the room.
Seo Joon pov
I got out of my car. Woah. This house is big and nice. I walked to the entrance and saw my hyungs with seven dudes and a girl shorter than me with long wavy brown hair and blue orbs of eyes. She was really pretty. "Come on in it's cold. Princess-" a broad shoulders guy said. The girl walked over and took my luggage. I was slightly surprised as that luggage was pretty heavy. I followed behind her together with my hyungs and the seven dude. I sat on the sofa at where my luggage was put.
~~~~Time skip to intro~~~~
"Hi I'm Angelina Kim or Hyemin Kim. I'm 13 years old.......Seo Joon....oppa." She said. Gasp! She called me oppa! I could feel my face getting hotter. My hyungs were teasing me. She smiled. I swear. She's so freaking precious when she smiles.
~~~~Time skip to car part~~~~
Hyemin said, "Lego." And she drove off in a pretty sweet car. She drove so fast that i had to run after her. She abruptly stopped, causing my to almost fall. She got out of the car and showed me around my room which was pretty sweet. Then suddenly she grabbed my hand. I blushed. She asked me if I was okay. I swear she's so innocent and cute I wanna squeeze her. I covered my face and nodded. After she left the room, i went to take a shower. I thought about Hyemin. She's so cute. I'll be her good big brother.