[Later that day at lunch..]

Skyler walked towards the table. Reina and Gigi were already sitting down. The lunch room was packed, and kind of loud. But it was High school of course.

"Okay bitches..what's the move for tonight..cause I don't want to sit in the house all night." Skyler said to them as he sat down.

"Well there's a villager dance tonight at 7.. Were going." Gigi said.

"Well count me in!" Skyler said.

"Yeah..you were going anyways dipshit." Reina said with a laugh, throwing a fry at Skyler.

"Gross..school food..on my Givenchy? How dare you!" Skyler said before throwing the fry back.

[Later that day after school...]

"Where the fuck is Sky?" Reina said.

"I don't know, but he's fucking late." Gigi said as she was annoyed.

Meanwhile...

Skyler was In a red range rover parked behind the school.. It was Pryce's car. They were in the back seat kissing. Skyler pulled away from the kiss and looked Pryce in His eyes.

"Stop..you smell like perfume.." Skyler said to him as he rolled his eyes.

"Babe..I'm not sleeping with anyone. I gave a few hugs but that's it. I have to play it off like I'm straight. I don't want anyone to suspect anything. Its bad for my rep." Pryce said.

"So your reputation is more important than me?" Skyler asked. As skyler rambled, Pryce started to kiss his neck, Skyler couldn't resist and the began to kiss again, undressing each other. I'm sure you can guess what happened next.

Later that night at Gigi's house..

"Okay bitches..how do I look?" Gigi asked as she turned away from the mirror, back towards Skyler and Reina who were sitting on her bed.

"Well..you look good..but gosh you have such small tits." Reina said. Skyler started to laugh. Everyone was dressed and ready for the party. They walked out to Reinas Car and got in. They soon drove to the school. Everyone was there. There were Tepee's built and campfires, there was music playing and everyone was dressed up and dancing. Reina parked her car in the parking lot before they all got out the car.

"Wow..everyones actually here.." Gigi said as they walked Into the party.

"I can't believe we actually dressed up for this shit.." Skyler said as he looked around.

"Yeah well get mad at reina." Gigi said with a laugh.

"Okay bitches, instead of fucking complaining, can we bask In the glory?" Reina said to them as they bumped into Pryce.

"Well hello there.." Reina said as she looked Pryce up and down.

"What's up? I didn't expect to see you here." Pryce said to them.

"No we didn't expect to see YOU here." Gigi said to him.

Gigi noticed Pryce and Skyler could not look each other in the eyes. It was awkward and from that point on she knew something was off.

"Okay well I'm gonna go find Zeke, you guys can stay here and talk." Gigi said before walking off into the woods, where the party continued.

Suddenly she got yanked behind a tree by a living figure. Gigi noticed the girl looked exactly like her. It was like Gigi was looking at a prettier version of herself in the mirror. The girl had Pretty Long red curly hair down to her ass, Pretty greenish yellow eyes, big breasts , and a bigger ass and a curvier body. She was like the goddess form of Gigi. The girl grabbed Gigi by her throat and slammed her against the tree holding here there with a firm grip.