"Your arm." I motion him to sit straight and he obeys looking straight into my eyes.

I then placed the syringe at the side of the kit and took the alcohol containing swab from it. I hold his outstretched arm and rubbed the swab on a small area. His intense gaze makes me feel uncomfortable and slightly nervous but being the doctor, I composed myself and inject him with the syringe.

Well, the injection is for the allergy he had had a week ago and to suppress it, he needs to have two doses of the medicine in a week interval. The old doctor had already given him the first dose and for the second dose, he had requested me to inject it. So, I couldn't deny his request and had to wake up early to treat his patient.

"Hold it for a while." I pull out the syringe and pressed the alcohol containing swab on his arm where I had just injected him.

I placed the syringe and the medicine bottle at the side and closed the medical kit. I then get off the bed holding the kit and the disposable things in each of my hands. I walked to the corner of the room where the dustbin was kept and dumped those things inside it.

"Thanks love." Shaub voice out in his sexy voice and I paused in my action.

"That damn doctor!" I cursed under my breath and acted as if I didn't hear him.

I had rebuked him not to call me using that endearment but that jerk won't listen to my threats. Whenever he had a chance, he would call me his love, and constantly hearing it for a whole week I have become immune to his teasing.

But the way he calls me.....I clenched my fist getting rid of that ridiculous thought and regained my composer.

I then keep the kit in its original place and walk out of the room. I too a deep breath once I step outside and hold the door knob for a second. That man was brazenly staring at me for the whole time I was inside his room and I had somehow calmed my emotion not showing any difference on my face but now I've had enough.

After standing there for few more seconds, I opened the door of my room and enter inside striding towards the washroom. I washed my hands and walk out to the room. I then lay on the bed and slept for two more hours.

I then wake up at 7 am and get ready for the new day. I wore a floral print flare t-shirt matching it with tight jeans and a white sandal. I comb my hair tying it into a ponytail and walk out the door grabbing my mobile from the nightstand.

I hear someone's voice coming from the dining room and walk inside to see Nicho complaining about the food. The two young maids were standing at the side with their head facing the floor and butler Tim was trying to pacify his master to have the soup.

"Make porridge for Nicho." Nessy ordered the maids and the maids nodded their head walking out to the kitchen.

Nessy looks up when she saw me entering inside and I gave a small smile sitting on my usual spot. I place the breakfast on the plate placed in front of me and eat my food in silence. Nicho just drank the soup and left the room as soon as he had finished eating it.

I pouted seeing his fading figure and sighed thinking about his legs. He had gained sensation on his legs but he couldn't stand on his own legs even after having the therapy session. The last session ended two days ago and when he noticed the result, he was distressed.

I too felt bad for him and tried to console him but that old man wouldn't speak a word about it. I had consulted my senior last night and he had told me about an ancient Chinese medicine that could help him recover. But the main problem is that it cannot be bought with money.

One of the powerful families in the Chinese had it as a rare possession and he couldn't find out more details on it. I was happy to figure out a solution but grimaced when I heard the details.

"I will check on Nicho." Nessy said getting up from the chair and I nodded eating the breakfast.

After having breakfast, I went to the living room and sat down on the luxurious sofa. I scroll through some notifications on my mobile and waited for Nessy to come down.

"He is still fussing about it? I asked raising a brow at Nessy, who had just come from the 2nd floor.

"This old man is seriously annoying me. I'm here to help him get better but he..." Nessy sigh climbing down the stairs and shake her head with a dejected look plastered on her face.

"Same goes for his grandson." I mentally roll my eyes when I recalled that particular person.

"They share the same blood. So, it's obvious that they both would be blockheads." Nessy muttered with disappointment shown on her face and she halts on the last step.

"Do you have something to do?" I was waiting for her to talk about Nicho's health to her.

"No." She shook her head walking towards the sofa and sat down beside me.

"Nessy." I called her and she turned to look at me.

"I had called my senior last night and he send me a photo of a medicine." I tap the photo gallery on my app and click on the photo at the top.

"Here." I passed her my mobile and she holds it looking at the screen.

"So, he can be treated?" Nessy asked as if she didn't hear me and I nodded looking at her face.

"Choco! He will be so happy when he will hear it." Nessy became excited and a huge smile crept on her face.

"But.." I spoke out after a minute and her smile faded when she noticed the change in my facial expression face.

"But?" She put down the mobile on the side and tried to read my face.

"It's a rare medicine which is hard to find." I sighed looking at my hands and she didn't speak for a while.

"Shaub can hire someone to search for it. He will surely-" I didn't want to disappoint her but I had to tell her the whole truth.

"It's only found in ancient china and now only one family has it but it's their ancestral possession." No one would sell their ancestral possession for some money.

"Do you know which family has it?" Nessy asked with a hopeful expression but I felt bad to disappoint her.

"No." I shook my head giving a sad smile to her and her spirit get down when she heard my answer.

I was about to console her and tell her not to lose hope when a tall man stood in front of Nessy and I look up to see Shaub bending down to pick up something from the floor. He then gets up holding my mobile in his hand and was about to pass it to me when he looks at the screen.

"This?" He raised a brow looking slightly surprised and zoom in to look at the photo.

"This is the medicine that can help Nicho recover." Nessy sighed with a hopeless smile plastered on her face.

"Really?" Shaub asked with a doubtful look and I nodded looking straight into his eyes.