Act in Pettish

Sebastian and I are bathing in the tub. I'm sitting on his thighs and leaning against his chest. His right fingers are locking with mine at the same time.

"Are you feeling comfortable, my lady?"

"Yeah... it feels great..."

He chuckles. I change my position a little and pressing my profile against his chest. He puts his hand on my head and touches gently.

"My lady, you're making me unable to stop..."

"Let's leave here and go to my bed..."

We get out of the tub, dry our bodies and leave the bathroom.

"Since my lady is acting in pettish to me, I'm gonna make you feel really comfortable..."

Sebastian puts his fingers into my vagina and starts stirring that makes me can't stop moaning. He suddenly takes them out, licks off the juice and begin to lick and suck my nipples.

"Ouch...!"

"Did I hurt you?"

"A little..."

"I'm sorry, my lady..."

"Don't be... it's okay..."

I take upon myself to give him a light kiss on his cheek. He smiles, and then slowly thrusts into me. We both moan until achieving orgasms. He gets out and lays beside. I move to lay my head on his chest. He touches my hair gently and grips my hand.

"Why is my lady like a kitten today...?"

"If I don't act in pettish to you, who else can I do this to?"

"Hmm... that's right... ha ha... good night, my lady, sweet dreams..."

"You too. Good night, my crow."