Birthday Gift

It's my birthday today. Sebastian made a great meal for us and a beautiful cake for me. After the nice dinner I took a bath and then it's almost time for me to get some rest.

I go into my room, then I heard Sebastian comes in too.

"Are you satisfied about the dinner, my lady?"

"Of course, you did a great job."

"Thanks for your compliment. May I ask what you would like to get for your birthday?"

"Well... you already made me a cake, didn't you?"

"That's just a cake, I'm talking about your gift. What do you want for your birthday?"

"My gift... hmm..."

Suddenly he hugs me from behind and whispers in my ear, "Just tell me what you want, my lady..."

"I... want... all of you......"

"Nice answer, that's what I'd like to hear from you..."

He makes me lean against the wall, takes off my nightgown and panties. He kneels down in front of me and kisses my pubic hair. This makes me moan a little; however, I moan more harder as he starts licking my pussy. I almost cannot stand still.

He suddenly stops, stands up and takes off his shirt.

"Say it again, what do you want for birthday?"

"All of you......"

He smiles and carries me bridal style to the bed.

"Ready to have your gift?"

"Sure..."

He takes off his pants and boxers then rubs my clit with his tip.

"Stop... teasing me......"

"Sorry, my lady. I thought you would like this."

"Just give me my gift now..."

"Yes, my lady."

He makes me moan very hard as he is using all his strength to thrust into me.

"More......"

"As you wish, my lady."

He thrusts in and out of me with inhuman speed. My hands are being pinned under his at the same time. I rejoice in his love until we both achieve orgasms. He gets out, lays beside me and touches my hair gently.

"Did you like your gift from me?"

"Actually I love it."

"I'm glad to hear that. Happy birthday, my lady. I love you <3"

"Thank you. I love you, my crow."

We fall into sleeps shortly. I'm very sure I will always remember this fantastic birthday.