Jealous

Sebastian and I are back from the tea party at my friend's house. I go into my room prepare to take off my dress and take a shower.

"Hold on, my lady..."

Sebastian suddenly appears right behind me.

"Sebastian...?"

"Do you like this dress I gave you?"

"I love it, of course. Why?"

"Do you know why the man gives a dress to the woman he loves?"

"Because..."

All of a sudden I feel his touch on my back...

"...he wants to take it off himself!"

"Eh!!!!"

The dress falls off of me rapidly.

"Let's go take a shower together..." he smiles and carries me into the bathroom.

-While showering-

Sebastian keeps touching my breasts and pussy while taking shower.

"Stop teasing me, Sebastian..."

"You really want me to stop...?"

"Well... oh...!"

("I just can't really refuse him! Why!? Okay... I'm truly, totally in love with him......" I thought to myself.)

"No... don't stop......"

He giggles and "keeps going......"

-In the bed-

Sebastian is cupping and playing with my breasts while thrusting in me. 

"What exactly happened to you today, Sebastian?"

"Don't know... maybe I'm a bit jealous..."

"Jealous...?"

"At the tea party today, my lady kept talking to some other men; I could only act as your butler instead of a lover......"

"I didn't want to... but in that kind of occasion......"

"So at least... let me monopolize you... when there are only two of us staying together..."

"I'm always yours... your lady... and lover..." I said with a smile and put my hand on his cheek.

"My lady is just so cute..." he giggles, covers my hand with his and gives me a deep kiss.

We achieve orgasms together few minutes later. He gets out and lays next to me.

"Stay here tonight, Sebastian."

"Sure. I will look steadily at you... in order to avoid someone taking you away from me..."

We both chuckle. I soon fall into deep sleep.

Sebastian's perspective

How come I was jealous when I saw other men chatting with her? I was quite silly......

Ugh... that defenseless sleeping face again... please don't make this kind of face in front of others, my lady......

I can't help but stroking her face lightly... she really is lovely......

Hmm...? She grippes my hand...? How cute... 

"Sweet dreams, my lady." I spoke softly to her and fall asleep too.