Suspicious🤔

4 months later.....

I am currently in the living room playing with Julia. She's now 4 months she's now able to lay on her belly and attempt to crawl.

Keionni: your getting to be a big girl Julia. Your almost crawling yay

Julia: *baby noises and laughing*

Keionni: let's see the time.

It's 4:00 pm.

Keionni: your dad should be home by now. He was only supposed to be at the meeting till 3:00. Hm well I guess we just have to wait.

That's weird.....anyways we have a party to go to. The party is in hollywood it's for all of the Celebrity's.

10 minutes later joey walked in.

Keionni: do you hear daddy. I said to Julia.

She smiled and got excited kicking her feets. I picked her up and walked to joey.

Keionni: hi

Joey: hi

Keionni: your a bit late. I said lifting my one eyebrow.

Joey: uh yea sorry about that I got delayed. He said fiddling with his fingers

Keionni: oh ok.

Joey: I am sorry.

Keionni: it's ok you had some business to take care of.

Joey: mhm....yea.

Keionni: well I am going to go get the baby ready for the party later ok.

Joey: ok.

I looked joey straight in his eyes and I saw lies. He wasn't being honest with me I know him to good something is up.

I sighed and turned around and went up the stairs. I went into the baby room and set her in her little changing table. I took off her clothes I picked her up and went to her closet and got her bath bed.

I went into the bathroom and set the bath bed in the tub and ran her bath water. I went back into her room and grabbed her outfit, hair bow, hairbrush and a diaper.

I put her in the bath bed. And started washing her up. I washed her hair too. I grabbed her rubber ducky and squeezed it.

Keionni: quack quack. I said ticking her nose with the duck.

She scrunched her nose and laughed.

Keionni: haha. Come on princess let's dry you off.

I grabbed her towel. And wrapped her in it and put the little hood over her head. the hood kind of covered her eyes. I lifted the hood a little.

Keionni: peek a boo 😁

Julia: haha 😄

I went back to her room and set her in her changing table. I dried her off and put on her diaper. I put some baby lotion on her. I put on her outfit. And but on her shoes. I set her up and brushed her hair and and put her little cute bow in her hair.