Back in LA

Joey pov:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I reached over and caught it off. I looked down at Keionni. She looked exhausted, aww I wish I could let her sleep in but we have a flight to catch.

Joey: baby wake up. I said with a calm voice.

Keionni: hm

Joey: were going back home don't you want to see rosie

She nodded her head.

Joey: come on. I said while helping her sit up.

Keionni: thank you.

Joey: anytime princess.

She got out the bed and grabbed her clothes and went in the bathroom.

Keionni's pov:

I changed in to some leggings and a comfortable shirt and put on my black and white converse.

I walked out the bathroom and put my Pajamas in my bag. Joey wasn't in the room so I am guessing he changed in here.

I walked down stairs, as I was walking my stomach growled loudly.
So I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bunch of food to eat I set down and ate.

Joey's pov:

I heard Keionni in the kitchen so I walked in there. When I walked in there I saw Keionni eating a jar of peanut butter but she hates peanut butter, I saw pickles, chips and all types of stuff.

Joey: umm babe you hate peanut butter.

Keionni: I know but I just had the urge to eat it. She said while stuffing another spoon full in her mouth.

She grabbed the pickles and eat them. Then she grabbed the chips.

Joey: woah baby slow down I don't want your stomach to hurt.

Keionni: I am sorry......I am going to be a eating monster. She said starting to cry

Joey: oh sweetheart I am sorry. your pregnant this is normal.

   I forgot she's going to be a bit more sensitive. I bent over and kissed her on the cheek.

Keionni: its not your fault haha I am sorry. She said while standing up.

Joey: well it is basically my fault 😂

Keionni: oh yea haha your right 😂

Joey: haha

Keionni POV:

   Joey went upstairs and came back down with are luggage.

Keionni: I ordered the uber so they should be here soon.

Joey: ok.

15 minutes later.

   The came and we got in and headed to the airport.