Stupid bus ride

I walked to the bus stop and I saw my friends Truth and Lauren and Jacob ( yes sartorius ) they were the only friends I had because of that darn Joey Birlem.
Keionni: hey guys 😊😞
All: hey keionni 🤗
Truth: are you ready to go to school it's the first day of high school
Keionni: no joey still bullies me
Jacob: what a jerk
Keionni: yea I like when we use to be friends like in 6th grade now we are in 9th grade and he acts like a butt hole I don't even now what I did😔.
Jacob: it's ok cutie he's lost😊 ( Jacob secretly had a crush on keionni but didn't say)
Lauren: watch it Jacob 😑
Truth: yea you f...
Keionni: OOkk lets not start cussing 😂and it's ok Jacob thanks for the compliment 🙃
Jacob: (blushing) your welcome 😊
Finally the slow bus came we got on and ugh Joey blonde headed girl friend ride are bus😒😤.
Olivia: hey b word ( a/n sorry I don't cuss 😂🙃)
Keionni:😒😞......
Lauren: just leave her alone Olivia we just want a peacefull first day of school I don't feel like getting suspended on the first day because I will fight you.
Olivia: whatever ( she flipped her long hair and started talking to her chipmunk group)
Keionni: ugh I really don't like her
Truth: I don't ether that's way I didnt say anything because I was about to fight that b word right then and there 😒
Me and Jacob sat next to each other and Lauren and truth set behind us.
Olivia: well would you look at there the two wanna be famous kids sitting next to each other.
Jacob: shut up Olivia at least we have a future.
Olivia: what ever you guys might be famous singers and actors hahah and musically kids but I will always be the popular Olivia.
Jacob: ok and why should we care.
Olivia: shut up Jacob or I will get my boyfriend to beat you and keionni up.
Jacob : I don't care just leave us alone.
She once again flipped her perfect hair I swear one day I am gonna chop it off 😒
Jacob: it ok keionni don't listen to that ugly thang at least we have a future (he said as he grab my hand and pulled me softly into a hug)
Keionni: thanks Jacob your the best best friend ever 😊
Truth: get your hands off of her sartorius 😤
Jacob: ok ok chill 😋
Truth : ugh 🤢
We all laugh at truth face 😂 the bus suddenly stop at are wonderful high school yay 😒