Sleepovers and red carpet fun

I woke up like at 2:00 i was really tired because of shooting the show everyday early. I went and put on some clothes

I brushed my teeth and went downstairs

I brushed my teeth and went downstairs. My mom made breakfast. I ate that and did my online school work.

3 hours later

Phew I am finally done it's about 5:00 now. I saw I got a text from someone. It's ruby.

Text

Ruby: hey girl do want to have a sleeover today

Keionni: sure

Ruby: ok cool see you later

Keionni: see you later

End of text

I went up stairs and packed my bag. Now all I have to to is ask my mom

Keionni: mom can I stay the night a Ruby's houses it's a block away.

Mom: sure why not

Keionni: yay !

I left the house and walked to Ruby's house.  I knocked on the door and ruby answered. She tackled me in a hug.

Ruby: kei kei !

Keionni: rubs !

We both laughed.  We went up to her room.  We talked laughed made musicallys. We were about to make are second musically but her sister came in the room.

Nadia: cam I joinnn !?

R/k: sure

We all made the musically. After that we ordered pizza.

Nadia: ok how about before we order the pizza lets go to the store and get candy.

R/k: ok

So we walked to the store. We went to the candy isle and got chocolate gummy stuff, and ice cream. We went back to the house. We went up to Ruby's room and turned on Netflix and watched a movie. After we were done with are food and movie. We painted are nails and did make up.

Ruby: let's play some music

We turned on some music. We danced and sang for a while then we wore matching pajamas that ruby had for a sleepover. We all just fell asleep with no blanket just passed out on the floor haha we were tired.

Next morning

Ring ring ring.....

Ughhhh I am getting a call at 8:30 am