Honeymoon

The sun beaming on my face was what woke me up. I ran my hand over the bed searching for Valentina but she wasn't there.

After a little while I heard footsteps and saw a figure sit on the bed. My eyes adjusted and it was Valentina holding a cup in her hand.

"Good afternoon" her smooth voice filled my ears.

"Good afternoon" I sat up and my head started to hurt.

"You slept like a rock" she handed me the cup. "Usually it's me that sleeps all day"

I took the cup and looked at it. "It's tea, it'll help your head"

I looked at her. "How'd you know my head hurt?"

"Because you slept till 4" she laughed and stood up. "I made breakfast, come eat"

Cooking and taking good care of me? She's got those motherly instincts already.

I smiled to myself as I followed her into the kitchen.

"I made french toast for breakfast and sandwiches for lunch" she fixed me a plate and I sat down.

She leaned over the counter watching me eat. "Did you eat?" I asked.

"I'm not hungry"

I sighed and looked at her. "Valentina eat your food" she said in a deep voice, mocking me.

"Yes, father" she said in her normal voice and nibbled on a waffle.

"You need to eat, why haven't you been eating?"

"I have you just don't notice"

"I notice a lot more than you think I do"

"Oh yea?" She bit her lip.

I looked at her lips then at her eyes. I know what she's doing to me. "Don't stray from the topic of discussion"

"I'm not, I'm focused on eating" she took another small bite of the waffle.

"Answer my question"

"Joshua it's a beautiful day, the beach is right out side the bedroom, let's go for a swim"

I continued eating my food. "I'm not going to talk to you until you answer my question"

Maybe she's pregnant, but she can't be pregnant if she was she would be eating more not less.

She smiled. "Really? You want to play that game?"

I looked at her amused but not saying anything.

She looked at my lips and licked hers. "Alright" she smiled. "I bet by the end of the day you won't even remember your question"

I forgot it already. I bit down and tried to keep myself together but she's making me hard.

"I'm going to go swimming then" she turned around and walked into the bedroom. "And stop biting" she shouted.

I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding. She's so sexy, how does she do this to me?

I stood up and followed her. Standing at the entrance of the bedroom.

I noticed that our suitcases were in one corner of the room. "When did those get here?" I asked.

"Your mother came by this morning"