Chapter 6

It has been a a few days since the incident, I have to keep putting up his rudeness but he is getting to the point where I almost punched him in the face. His greek-god like face..

He would make comments like "did you get that from goodwill", "I saw a homeless dressed better than that and I have seen them for years". It hurts everytime, it still does but I either talk back or ignore him, which makes him to get him angrier.

I dont get it he kisses me and flirts but right after he just treats you like crap.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Malcom POV

She irritates me.

She talks back but when she doesnt she ignores me-IGNORES ME!!

I dont like what I feel about her it makes me want her to just be around my arms and not let her go.

The things I say I feel bad but I have to to remind me that I am suppose to hate her. The kiss..kiss..I want more from her I want to just fuck her that she will have a hard time walking after.

I shoudnt feel this way though she is just a girl, this feelings will go away soon.. hope so.

But I wont let her go, I will make her fall in love with me and make her think I love her, then I will sleep with her, tell her the truth then fire her. I flinched in my mind at the cruelty of the idea.

I was signing papers when a thought popped in my head. Ask her on a date. I stopped scribbling and put my pair of arms behing my head leaning back. I stares at her taking her in, how she bites her lip while thinking, when she rests her head on her fist as the other hand gets tucked in under, pushing her boobs up that got turning me on.

"Woods" she snaps her head up looking at me questioningly.

"Date tonight at 8" casually saying but looking at her with hard eyes daring her to protest.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Alexis

Date? Date?

That was all I was thinking about, I was going to say I had plans but the way he was looking at me made me want to crawl in a black hole to hide in. Going home straight home I ran to my closet.

My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Alexis I got us both cookie dough ice cream and popcorn better exercise your jaw while you tell me about you and your boss." I felt bad I totaly forgot about it but I cant just call him and say I cant come.
"I cant"
"What do you mean you just gotta open your mouth, close it then open it"
"I meant our night isnt going to happen, he asked me on a date" I said waiting for her to scream like a highschool girl. But she didnt she simply didnt say anything for a straight minute I thought the line was dead. She proved me wrong. She squeals and I cringe.
"I am coming either ways to make sure you look stunning" The call ended and I went to strip my clothes off to put on a tank top and spandex.

There was a a string of fast knocking coming from the door I hesitated to open it. But then remembering about Lori. I opened the door and as I did she just walks past me and into my bedroom carrying a plastic bag.

"Come on Alexis hurry! We need you to get ready!" I rolled my eyes closing the door lazily and locking it. I got to my room with Lori holding up dresses I have never seen before.
"Your closet sucks"
" Thanks" I watch her throw out clothes not caring were they go just as one landed on top of my head.

My clothes are not the best but I dont mind. She finally decides on one and it barely covers anything. The front had a huge slit that I guarantee you this C almost D cup boobs will pop out if I even move. It went just below my butt and is red all the way.

I shook my head as in no way I am wearing that. "Come on, this will definitely get him a boner" she urged, as if! " No way Lori" "Fine how about this one then:"

 "Come on, this will definitely get him a boner" she urged, as if! " No way Lori" "Fine how about this one then:"

Its the dress my dad got for my birthday, he sent it but never wore it and now Im going to at this time.

The pics dress ^^^