Chapter 6

Satsuki P.O.V

Today was the day I was going to tell Hidan that i'm pregnant. I am super nervous because it's hard to guess what his response will be. I was looking for him around the Hideout but I didn't see him. "Hey Itachi did you see Hidan?" I asked. "He left a little while ago for a mission. Are you going to tell him today?" He asked. "Yeah, it's better he knows now before he looses his head." I said sarcastically. Itachi nodded and I left the hideout. It took me hours but I finally found him. "Hidan?! Where is your fucking head?!" I said. I heard some mumbled curses and instantly located his head. "Why are you here Satsuki?" He asked. "Well I had to tell you something, but i'm glad I came when I did." I said walking back over to the rest of his body. I fixed him up and smiled at my work. "Kakuzu taught me a few things since he knew I was going to have to deal with you for a long time." I said. "That old man." Hidan mumbled smirking. I stood up and put my hands on my hips. "Huh? You got fat." Hidan said looking up at me from his place on the ground. "No I didn't you're such an inconsiderate bitch!" I said. "Me?! I'm sorry that while you were eating to your hearts content while I was on missions!" Hidan yelled back. "Well I'm sorry that I'm pregnant with your kid!" I said back without thinking. I instantly paused waiting for his response. "Suki... are you really?" He said after a short silence between us. "Pregnant? Yes. I can't sleep with anyone but you so it's yours." I said. "I love you." He said. "What?" I asked. "I said I love you and our child even if I'm not to fond of little brats." Hidan said getting up pulling me to his chest. "So you're going to stay with us?" I asked looking up at him. "Of course why wouldn't I. They might have my hair color anyway." He said kissing me. "Let's quit the Akatsuki." Hidan said. "A baby can't grow up right in a place like that." Hidan said. "Wow, who knew that banging a girl and impregnating her would finally make you act your age. It's kind of sexy." I said smirking. "Earlier you said you can't sleep with anyone but me. What did you mean." Hidan asked. "To be frank, you broke me Hidan. I'll never enjoy getting fucked by anyone but you. Not as hard as you, not as fast as you, not as nasty as you are in bed. You're one of a kind and you're mine." I said a light blush on my cheeks. "And you're mine, no other man can have you, or fuck you like I do."  He said kissing me again. "I would love to fucking take you right now, but I don't want to hurt you." Hidan said holding me close. "Then what's stopping you, once the baby's here you won't get this chance for a long time." I said. Hidan looked at me for a while before he grabbed my face kissing me fiercely, we fell into the grass and one thing led to another and our clothes were gone. After our fun Hidan layed his head on my stomach. "Ouch! Damn baby! You're lucky you're not born yet!" Hidan said after the baby kicked where his head was. "Hey look at it this way babe. At least they know who daddy is." I smiled stroking his hair. "And I'm yours too." Hidan said kissing my stomach and got up and put his clothes on.