Chapter 2

Satsuki P.O.V
Hidan slammed the door shut locking it. "We're going to have a lot of fun bitch." He said, almost instantly I felt myself get wet. "After years of having no man to satisfy my needs, I'm pretty sure my pussy got so tight." I said pulling down my shorts just a little bit. "I'll fucking make sure to satisfy you then. I'm going to fucking ruin your tight little pussy." Hidan said, as I felt myself get even horyner with every word. Hidan pinned me to a wall kissing me with nothing but lust then attacking my neck. Gasping at how rough Hidan was being. "Holy crap Hidan!" I moaned. "Fuck this, lets cut right to the chase. " Hidan said, tearing my shorts off his fingers going down to my drenched pussy.

Inserting two fingers Hidan went faster and faster. "Nughh! Hidan Holy Fuck!" I moaned. I felt myself tighten around his fingers. "Hidan!" I moaned as I came onto his fingers. Hidan licked it up like candy. I then pushed Hidan down onto the bed and went down to his little friend. After taking off his pants and underwear I grabbed his hard cock and started to pump it up and down eventually placing my lips on it sucking. "Fuck. Satsuki suck faster harder God Damn it!" Hidan demanded. I sucked harder and faster loving the way he moaned my name. "Shit! Satsuki Ahh!" Hidan moaned as he came in my mouth. Hidan breathing heavily, flipped us over and wasted not time to start pounding into my wet pussy. All that was heard was our loud moans and the faint sound of wet slapping of skin. "Satsuki. Your so damn tight!" Hidan groaned pounding into me harder. "I'm going to cum Hidan!" I warned feeling myself tighten around him. Hidan groaned at the feeling."Naugh!" Hidan moaned as he came inside me. "Not to bad." I panted to Hidan. "Shut the fuck up and go to sleep already." Hidan smirked pulling me towards him falling asleep almost instantly his face in my hair.