I - 1

The stench from Namjoon's party the night before was the only reason he woke up. He couldnt remember a thing from last night, nore did he want to. He had a killer hangover.

He soon sat up before hearing a soft groan from the other side of the bed. He quickly whipped his head in the direction of the noise, only to see s boy laying there. Dark, soft hair with plump lips and wide shoulders.

Namjoon didnt know who the boy was or what happened last night, but he didnt want to know. Since the boy was there, Namjoon might as well make him breakfast.

Although Namjoon couldnt cook much, he was able to make the simple foods, such as eggs, bacon, pancakes, and toast. So, thats what he made for the boy. After putting it all onto two separate plates, he heard someone walk into the kitchen.

"Must be him." Namjoon thought.

He turned around and smiled at the boy, who was just a bit shorter than he was. The boy smiled back.

"Let me guess, you dont remember my name?" The boy said with a small smirk appearing on his lips.

Namjoon swallowed hard, he was nervous because he didnt remember the boys name. It started with an 'S', well, Namjoon thinks it does atleast.

"Its Seokjin, and youre Namjoon."

Namjoon nodded. "Yep, thats me."

-----Time Skip-----

After the two were finished eating their breakfast made by Namjoon, Seokjin began packing up his belongings.

"Leaving already?" Namjoon said, softly.

"Yeah, Im busy today, sorry. Maybe we can hang out another time!" Seokjin said as he planted a kiss onto Namjoons cheek and left.

Namjoon sighed and began cleaning his small apartment. Another lonely day.

-----Authors Note:------
Im doing small chapters to give sort of an introduction to how Namjoon meets the boys. They'll be like 200-300 words, so very short. After the introductions are finished, the real story line and plot will come into play.