Welcome back

(Deborah pov)

I am at home watching TV, when David walked in.
"Hi David"
"Hi Deborah.....hey Deborah do you know what happened with Lola?" David asked suddenly.
"What do you mean what happened to Lola?"
"She collapsed at school"
"What? Why?"
"I don't know" Elizabeth walked in, and sits down next to us "What are you guys talking about? "
"Lola collapsed at school today"
"She did?Maybe because she was up all night"
"What?" asked David
"Yeah she did, I saw her when I woke up for a few seconds" "Wow so, not sleeping can cause you to pass out?" I asked
"If you get less than 7 hrs every night then yes" said David. We hear the lock on the door jiggle, that's when we knew they are coming back. Lola, grandma, and grandpa walk in with distraught looks on their faces. We get up and hug all of them.

(Elizabeth pov)

It is dinner time, and I am caught up in thinking about what I need to do to over throw Kylie. I knew I need to copy her, and I need to be like her so Terrance will like
me. "ELIZABETH!!!!!" my mom yelled "didn't you hear me calling your name?"
"no sorry mom"
"eat your food"
"ok" I finnally snapped out of my daze and noticed everyone is almost done with their food, so I start to stuff my food in my face to catch up.

(David pov)

"hey Lola grandma and grandpa say you have to sleep now" I told her. Lola is sitting on her desk writing something
"but I'm not finished with my homework" she replied. I went back out to tell my grandparents what Lola said, once I heard their reply I went back to tell Lola their message.
"They said now" she sighed, got up from her chair then put away her paper, she climbed onto the bed and fell fast asleep. After her I also fell asleep.

I felt myself wiggle awake as I opened my eyes I sae grandpa wiggling me "David! David! Wake up" he whispered.
"Huh?"
"Wake up your sisters and get ready for school, try not to wake up Lola okay?" He left the room without an answer.
I am too sleepy to get up, but I force myself and I shook my sisters awake.
We were in the bathroom brushing our teeth, after we're done I told them they can have this bathroom. I walked over to grandma's bathroom, and as I was passing by I saw mom sleeping on her futon and I looked at her belly and I felt a disgusted feeling in my gut.

We were waiting for the bus to come, I looked at Elizabeth and Deborah. Elizabeth was fancy looking, for some reason she's been wearing glitter more often and looking prissy while Deborah seems more sad to go to school 'I wonder why they changed their moods and personalities like this, they were like that but I was nervous to go to school, I bet they noticed, but I don't know why I am so nervous' as soon as I thought that a flash of Zoe went through my head, but I decided to ignore it.

At school I was just waiting to get out of here, I felt so uncomfortable, Zoe was beside me. The teacher wanted us to move around the classroom, and sat us in alphabetical order. I was Adekunle and she was Andena (and-īn-uh).I didn't look at her once, and I keep bouncing my leg, and I can't concentrate on my test I keep having the same thought 'Zoe is right next to me Zoe is right next to me Zoe is right next to me Zoe is right next to me Zoe is right next to me' it keeps going through my head, and it feels like her eyes are on me, like she is staring, I can't look at her once, it would be too much, but I still try to sneak a peek at her to see if she is staring at me. As soon as I turn my head I lock eyes with her, my heart jumped, and I looked away.

(Elizabeth pov)

"hey Kylie what's up?" I asked her mockingly
"um fine I guess" she replies with doubt
"so that Pepto bismol did you good?" her eyes widened in surprise
"yep I saw you" I mocked, she looked at me again with anger in her eyes and tries to explain herself.
"o-ok first of all you know nothing!" Her face was flushed and she began stuttering " Th-that wasn't pepto bismol th-that was a pink strawberry soda that I like very much!"
" Oh really ,so you would like it if your friend knew about the strawberry soda right?" As I said that her eyes widened in fear, and that's what I want, Kylie to be afraid of me. 'Maybe I should tell everyone,  no! I'll let her secrets build up and then I'll expose her, but first I have to gain her trust so I have to be her......friend' I shuddered at the thought of being near Kylie, but I sucked it up and gentky smacked her on the arm.
" I'm just joshing around with you I won't tell a living soul" I put my finger to my mouth to say that I'm silent, then a smile shows up on her face which I hate
" oh cool, thanks Elizabeth you're so nice! no wonder Terrance-"
"HEY KYLIE COME OVER HERE!!!!" Kylie rushes away without finishing her sentence 'no wonder Terrance what?" That was stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

(Deborah pov)

"hahaha look at her!"
"she's so ugly"
"I feel bad for her" there are three girls laughing at me, why are they laughing You ask? Well our assignment was to draw people in our family, and these girls started to make fun of it
"omg look" she pointed to my mom
"why is she so fat?"
"she's pregnant" I answered disgusted
"ewww grosss is it a little monster? "
"I bet it'll be green and have horns"
"hahaha" all the girls laugh then they left. I hate that mom was pregnant, but it still hurt because that was my brother/sister. That girl came back, the girl from my bus that started making fun of me because I wanted to befriend her. She looked at my drawing and asked "is that your family...all of them?"
" y-yes" I answered shyly
" if that's true then where's  your father?" I didn't answer because I couldn't he wasn't part of our family any more and I didn't want him to be, he was just another man from our past.

(David pov)

After school I was walking to the bus line, Zoe was in the line next to me and then unexpectedly the woman spoke through the bull horn " David Adekunle your ride is the front of the school, David Adekunle your ride is at the front of the school" 'huh? Is mom picking me up.....strange'. I walked out to the front of the school I don't see mom's car anywhere then suddenly I heard a strange voice
"welcome back David" he said then I felt a sharp pain in my arm before everything went black"

Wow so a strange man kidnapped David. Anyway what I'd like to see in the comments are....

A. What do you think Zoe was staring at David for?

B. For what reason are people bullying Deborah for?

I hope you enjoyed AAQ love ya!!! :P