Somethings wrong

(Lola pov)
It was 2:00 Am ane it's a Thursday.  I am staying up doing my homework 'I hope I get it done before school starts at 8:15' I thought. I was stressing out, why did ee get so much homework in middle school? It didn't make any sense to me.

I was finally finished at 3:08 time to sleep. I walk to the side of the bed and drop down. It didn't take long for me to go to sleep  I was already sleepy.

"Everyone wake up it's time to go to school!" I heard my dad yell David wiggled my shoulder to try and wake me " I'm not waking up yet I'll wake up later" I told my father "ok I'll wake you at 7:00" he promised and everyone left the room as I drifted off to sleep.

"Lola wake up it's time!" I jerked awake "huh?" I asked with the groginess of sleep poking at me "it's time to wake up you're going to school""oh yeh" I muttered with my sleepy vocal cords. I force myself out of bed and stumble over to the bathroom.

Is I was waiting for the bus outside I felt like passing out, but I stabilize myself my stomach is churning like vomit is about to come up. The bus rolled up and I was unable to keep my legs from shaking, but at least I didn't fall. I got on the bus and sat on the girls side of the bus. Our bus driver is afraid of putting boys and girls on the same side due to some nasty 6th graders who would "do things". I looked at the window at everything passing by it was soooo beautiful, but I was sleepy so I went to sleep on the bus instead.

"Hey! Hey! Wake up!" Some one was shaking me and yelling "hey you wake up!" I opened my eyes there was a blonde boy with ALOT of acne and braces. I looked around we were at school Terry middle school "oh thank you" I thanked nervously. I was always nervous to talk to people no matter who they were. We stood up and got out of the bus. It was 7:20 class starts at 8:15.

I walk to the back of the school where the cafeteria was
"hey Lola" my friend Grace Knight greeted. Grace has been my friend since 2nd grade, if there was someone to trust i'd always trust her. She has brown eyes, reddish brown, and blondish hair with freckles sprinkled all over her face. She always wore her trusty green rimmed glasses.
"Hey Gracie" I sat down on the floor next to her.
"shoot, a teacher!" I quickly hit behind Grace. I'm not an act that excites so I'm not allowed in the foyer I'm supposed to be in the cafeteria, but the teachers never notice. When the teacher was gone I got out from behind Grace
"you look skinny"
"what do you mean? I'm always skinny"
"I mean skinnier than usual" I tilted my head to the side confused about what she meant.
"HEY GUYS!!!" an annoying girl yelled while waving her arms frantically. Grace and I rolled our eyes in distain. We really didn't like her the only reason we are friends with her is because no one likes her, and it's easy to see why. She's disrespectful, doesn't have any boundaries,  and when someone gets offended by her saying offensive things she gets angry, and her name is Jamicha Adams (Ja-my-ka). She walked over to us and sat on the floor.
"So guys what's up?"
"Nothing" Grace replied Jamicha looks at me up and down.
"What? " I asked
"You look skinny"
" why is everyone saying that I'm always skinny!"
"Yeah but it's....... Different"
" what do you mean?" Jamicha put her hands on my forehead trying to feel for a fever "nothing" she spoke
"cuz I'm not sick" they look at each other with worrying their eyes 'I don't know what they're worrying about I'm fine' .

it was first. Miss Grant my math teacher her class wasn't hard she was a good teacher, and Bribes us with candy. I was sitting in my group,  and doing partner work. Eileen is part of the group, Eileen is one of the prettiest girls in school. Eileen is a latina, brown haired, Hazel eyed, tannish skinned pretty girl. Eileen looked at me annoyingly chewing her gum " what?" I asked her she just blew up her gum and told me "you look skinny" then I started to think 'aren't I always skinny? I don't understand how people could be saying this when I'm always skinny. Did they think there was something wrong with me?' I was starting to think maybe there was something wrong with me. I don't get very much sleep, I get alot of headaches I'm dehydrated alot, and I can't focus or remember much I was starting to think maybe they're right.

It was lunch time I rushed to the lunch line, and quickly got the best food this crappy school lunch could offer. I sat down with my friends Grace, Tamesha, Sherlin, and Chimaka. I started shoving food in my mouth I was so hungry I could eat a horse "dang Lola slow down" Grace joked everyone laughed while I kept shovelling the food down my gullet "HEY GUYS!!!" we heard and all sighed in unison "ugh Jamicha" we groaned as she sat wirh us it wasn't anything new, but it was always a tsunami ruining the perfect paradise. As I shoved the food in my mouth I started to choke my friends all looked at me with worry in their eyes "oh my god Lola are you ok?" Jamicha stupidly asked, everyone shot a glare at her then Temisha rushed to my side and gave me the heimlich then I stopped choking as I spat the food out. I started seeing white dots in my vision as I passed out on to the floor, then everything was all black.

I woke up in a hospital. My mom and dad were beside  my hospital bed their eyes lit up to see me "oh Lola you're awake!!" my mother exclaimed in excitement
"I'll go tell the doctor" my dad walked out of the room. My mom hugged me and whispered how worried she is and how she's glad I woke up. The doctor walked in with my dad, my dad sat down on the chair next to my mom. "Hey there Ololade" the doctor spoke "you can call me Lola" I always have to say that because they always butcher my name and I hate that. "Ah ok Lola, so how do you feel?"
"Ok"
"Good, but we need to talk about what's happening with you. Are you getting bullied at school?"
"No"
"Good! Are you getting too much homework at school?"
"Yes"
"Ah that's probably why"
"What do you mean? What's wrong with her?" My dad asked worryingly
" well she has elevated stress levels, and she seems a little dehydrated and  tired, she also seems very very anemic her hemoglobin levels are 7.9g which is really low from the typical 12.6g for someone her age and gender."
"WHAT!?" We all yelled in unison
"she either has anemia or something else, we're gonna have to take her blood to see" the doctor left then I turned to my parents they had sad looks on their faces, but when they noticed I'm looking at them they put on fake smiles to assure me that they were fine.

The doctor came back a few minutes later with a needle in his hand. He gingerly walked over to the table and placed all of the supplies down. He walked over to me and sterilized the place that he wanted to inject, he attached the needle and then injected me he drew out the blood and I saw it flow into the cylinder, once he was done he put on a band aid and left. When he came back he had a sad look on his face "the results are gonna take a few days to process, but I took some or her blood and put it under a microscope,  and it looks like she has sickle cell.

Hey guys sorry I updated late I've literally no sleep. What I'd like to see in the comments are...
A. What do you think sickle cell is?
B. Do you think Lola would be affected by it?
I hope you enjoyed AAQ have a nice read :P