Elizabeth gone rogue

" hey Elizabeth how are you doing today?" "I'm doing great!"I said"oh what a nice day it is today I'm so happy today. Hey! Terrance" I said waving my arms side to side. I ran across the wood chipped playground "oh hi Elizabeth" said the boy unexcitedly. I saw his mood drop, but I couldn't help but smile at him. Every time I saw him was the happiest moments of my life. My heart would beat out of my chest, I'm surprised that he can't hear it.

" what do you want Elizabeth?" Questioned Terrance harshly. " oh I was just looking for you cuz I like being around you and all" I blushed " look Elizabeth I have a girlfriend her name is Kylie so I'm sorry" "nuh uh Kylie told me you broke up 2 weeks ago" Terrance just sighed. He was obviously very annoyed 'why was he lying to me?' I thought 'I like him so much, but he doesn't like me is something wrong with me?' A whistle sounded signalling a class going inside. " oh oh sorry Elizabeth I got to go to class now so bye bye then" he ran off " ok bye Terrance see you next time!" 'Why does he hate me so much? Am I not as pretty as Kylie?  Or is it my personality, maybe if I act like her he'll like me'.

We lined up outside of the classroom I saw Terrance going into his class room I waved, he ignored me and went into his classroom. I felt down , but I wouldn't let that stop me plus I have Kylie in my class I can learn from her.

I have been watching Kylie all day all she's doing is talking there's nothing I can work with.
School was over I walked out to the hallway while watching kylie. She has a pretty walk, her hips move from side to side I copied her movements then Deborah caught up with me " what are you doing Elizabeth?" "Oh I was just walking. why are you covered in red stuff?" "Oh this is spaghetti sauce." "what happened?" " I don't want to talk about it. so why are you walking like her that girl in front of us" " I don't want to talk about that either."

We sat down on our bus I looked through the window to see Terrance he's so beautiful with those piercing green eyes. Then I saw kylie that black haired bimbo staring at him. HE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE HER SHE'S JUST DESPERATE! I stopped looking out the window, I noticed everyone staring at me 'd-did I just say that ou-' "what the heck?" Demanded the bus driver interrupting my thought" don't you dare yell on my bus! I don't know who your talking to, but I don't appreciate you slamming your hand on the window and yelling on my bus get that? now sit down and shut up!" A few ooo's and aaa's rose from the other kids.
I sunk in my seat in embarrassment and hid my face in my backpack. And the bus drove off bye bye Terrance.

It was our stop, I walked through the middle and got some disgusted stares and giggles and small mumblings of people making fun of me. I got off the bus then David then Elizabeth they were looking at me weird " What?" They didn't answer "WHAT!?" I yelled impatient. They quickly got intimidated and stopped staring.

I got off the bus and my siblings started staring at me with pity " don't look at me like that" I demanded.
Embarrassed we walked into the house. We always got home before Lola because elementary ends at 2:55, and middle school ends at 3:15, so she should be home soon.

" so Elizabeth what was that?" Asked David "what was what?" I said pretending not to know what he was talking about. "Why were you yelling on the bus?" Asked Deborah "none of your business" "well if it was your business you wouldn't have been screaming out on the bus" David cruelly mentioned I walked off in embarrassment to my grandparents room, grandma was still in there " hey Elisabeth are you okay?" " Yes I just need to go to the bathroom" "Okay well I'm leaving for work bye" "bye Grandma" I waved my hands side to side .

Grandma is always home when we come back  from school everyone else is at work and she leaves a few minutes after we get home and Lola gets home around 3:45. I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut I sat on the toilet lid. I just couldn't stop thinking of Terrance and Kylie 'do they really love each other?' 'When I talk to him today he didn't seem very interested in me.'  Maybe it's just me, maybe he does like me and he's just tired today. ' oh who am I kidding? ' I thought sadly.  Tears started to fall from my eyes. 'Tomorrow I'm gonna follow Kylie so Terrance will love me'.