Dad?

(David's POV)

My father's name was Prince Adekunle he was the reason we moved to America. He looked like a nice goofball that I wanted to be like, but he was just a disgusting criminal putting on a mask " I hope I never see that guy again ".

(??? POV) 

I was in the shadows doing my best impression of Lola's mom using a voice changer. I was on my friends phone and sending a message to my phone " hello hello can you please pick up Lola? I really need you to do that for me bye".

(Office worker POV)

A man came in today he was tall and quite thin he came up to the door and let the kids in and walked in himself. He spotted me and came over with a smiling face ,but for some reason I think He's a little off. " hello sir may I help you?" I said putting on a fake smile like I do every day.

"Hello Sir, yes you can help me I need to pick up my niece Lola today" he said nicely.

" Lola? Lola Lola Lola hmmmm ,what's her last name?" I was waiting for an answer so I could find her in our system. " oh it's Quimby" said the man " oh okay I got her i'll call her up I just need your  name what is it sir?".

" oh mine? it's...... Prince Adekunle".

" wow what a nice name".

(Lola's POV)

I was sitting in my chair in health class me and my friends Valerie and Emily were talking when the phone rang. My favorite teach picked it up.

"Hello it's coach Vonners class" he said. There was a pause as he was listening to what they're saying . You know when ever someone called the class room I always used to hope I was getting early release 'pssssssshhhhhttttt like that'll ever happen' I thought " Lola, early release" coach yelled. "Heh?"

I walked out the class room confused. I showed up at the office and I saw a tall thin man wearing a tux.

"Hello?" I spoke still not knowing what's going on. The man turned around and instantly I tensed up.

"You, you're the husband from hell" I said "well I see you've heard of me" he said reaching for my jacket " yes I have, DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled backing away. "You're dangerous" "all those things you've heard about me aren't true" said prince as he held my wrist.
"BACK off" I yelled "as if I'd believe you" "if you won't believe me believe your mom" he said while he pulled out his phone.

"What are you-" I was cut off by my mom's voice "mom ?MOM" I yelled  "she can't hear you it's a voicemail" said Prince "Ha! You think I'll believe this crap you can easily fake a voicemail. I want to hear her talk to me"

"Fine" he said looking like he didn't know what to do. He pulled out his phone and said "I'll be right back " and walked over to a corner he looked like he was talking to someone. He also glanced back at me a few times. He walked back to me and said " this is for you."

"Hello? Mom" then I was surprised to hear someone talk back to me " Hello darling". This sounded like my mom but something was off , but I payed no attention and started talking to my mom.

(Prince POV)                                                                                         It took some convincing but she  accepted me. "Now do you believe me?" I asked " but why would my mom want you to pick me up?" She said shocked "no one knows" I said pulling her out of school.

(David POV)                                                                                             I was on the bus getting home from school. I was at my bus stop then got off of the bus and waited for Elizabeth to get off. We walked home and waited for Lola to get home. Geez why is she taking so long?

Wow so Lola didn't even come home yet wonder who took her ;3 Anyway what I'd like to see in the comments are.

A. What do you think Prince needs from Lola?

B. Why is Prince so "protective" of Lola?  Hope you enjoyed AAQ have a nice day ;3.